The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 85154

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nodded to what Littlefoot said, "It is, it is." She said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mitch arrived at the cafe and called frank "Did you want me to bring you anything,' he asked.

-------
"No not right now,' frank replied. "Alright,' mitch said before getting a steak.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"DOn't worry about it Sam, thanks for bring it up any how" Ice calmly took the tray "Any new word going around with the fellow employees? since I am almost down here 24/7 of the week" Ice said with a joking voice in some of the words.

-----

"Guess we better get going. our parents could be calling for us" Littlefoot said thinking about the folks.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is it that time already?" Ducky asked looking at Littlefoot.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So soon?" Chomper asked, a bit disappointed at the time passing so far.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it's that time already,' frank said seeing the dissapointment in chompers face.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But we just got here." Chomper said.

"We have not been here long, no we have not." Ducky said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Startor checked her watch "You all been here for well over seven hours, that from noon to sunset, so that is quite a long day." Startor said to them "It just that you've had so much fun exploring the time flew by"

"I guess it is" Littlefoot didn't get the idea of hours but guess that how humans keep track of the time of day.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Time can go by fast when we have fun, it can, it can." Ducky said nodding.  Spike nodded as well and made a sound that sounded like he was agreeing.

"Me guess so." Petrie said, not sure but guessing his friends and Sartor were correct.

"I don't like how that happens." Cera said, voicing her displeasure how time seemed to flow fast when she was having fun and slow down when she was bored.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it can be annoying but that's the way of things the only thing we can do is accecpt it and wait for tomorrow,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess that is true." Chomper said, "What will you guys do tomorrow?" He asked.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They won't be able to come into the complex tomorrow, we have three of the highest officals from the top of command checking our complex all day tomorrow." Startor told Frank "They are aware we gave them a tour today but as one of them said 'All we need is kids under foot, this inspecation is extremly important and we don't want to see children roaming the corridors while we are around' that is what I heard from the Professor" Startor finished telling Frank.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah I heard that they were comming I didn't think it was tomorrow,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It sounds like a hassle, it does it does." Ducky said nodding and thinking all that sounded like a hassle to her to put up with all that and likely to do special things to get ready.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it is a hassle getting ready,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why not just leave things as they always are & let them see things that way?" Cera asked. "if they don't like the way you do things, tough."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well that would make the people comming here think we're slobs and that would not be good for our careers,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah that wouldn't be too good,' the male rainbow face said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What is a career?" Chomper asked, never having heard the word before.

"Maybe it is the stuff they wear to cover their smooth skin." Ducky said, not having heard the word either.