The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 85125

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"A career is a job like startor's job here is chief of security,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"oh, like my Mommy & Daddy being our mommy & daddy, & Mr. Threehorn liking to argue with everyone." Ducky said nodding as she understood.

"My daddy doesn't argue, he just likes to state his opinion." Cera said.

"He is very good at making his opinion heard, he is he is." Ducky said, Heard all over the Great Valley.  I wonder if the sharp teeth in the mysterious beyond can hear him sometimes. Ducky thought to herself but thought it best to not say anything.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I can tell you this humans have always had a thing about ships,' Frank said. "My mother for example loved the ship that she told me that she met my dad on the Titanic she told me it was the most beautiful ship in the world,' frank said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Startor knew that they would come at any time "It hard to say with that but in the end they come when they come, they will give us a date and it could be today, tomorrow or any other day." Startor explained to them

"you don't know when they will show up?" Littlefoot blinked "That kind of creepy... you know they coming but you don't know when" Littlefoot wouldn't like something like that happen

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I does sound a bit creepy, it does, it does.  They could be sneaking in right now." Ducky said, looking around a bit to see if they were there.  

"Yea," Cera whispers, "There they are, right behind you." She said causing Ducky to jump and turn around.  Ducky then put her hands on her hips with an angry look that she glared at Cera.

"That is not funny, no it is not." Ducky said.

Cera laughed a bit, "Oh, it was." She said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well I'm pretty used to it since these kind of things happen in the military a lot,' frank said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Professor Elm came out of the lift "Are you kids still here? I just had a rather an... upset triceratops called Tops wanting to know where his daughter is and saying it was well past her bed time" Professor Elm spoke relaying a message from Mr Threehorn.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds like Daddy all right." Cera said.

"Maybe the rest of us should go, before our parents get angry or upset or both." Ducky said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah that sounds good,' frank said following elm to the lift.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera, Ducky, Spike, Petrie & Chomper started heading towards the lift.

"It was fun, it was, it was, exploring here." Ducky said.

"Yea, it sure was." Chomper said smiling and agreeing with Ducky.

"Me glad it have plenty of light & fun & it safe." Petrie said

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's good to know that you guys had fun,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We did, we did." Ducky said nodding her head, "I hope you had fun too."  

"At least if your folks ask you can tell them we were exploring some caves.  We were after all." Chomper said smiling.

"That true." Petrie said, since they had been, just not mentioning the other parts of that.  Their folks would think they were just regular caves they had been exploring.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah I did have fun showing you guys around,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I am glad, I am, I am." Ducky said.

"It was... interesting." Cera said.  "But we have to go before all our folks get mad." She said.   "Maybe we'll see you folks again." She said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Indeed" Elm spoke as they all got on the lift. "Frank if you may, show them the way to go" Elm smiled

Littlefoot got into the lift "I wonder how we going to tell our folks about all this amazing stuff we saw today"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright this way,' frank said walking to the elevator door and holding it open until everyone was in the elevator. The male rainbow face walked to the elevator and walked in the elevator.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky got on Spoke who walked with Cera and Chomper to the lift.  Petrie flew in to the lift then landed on Cera behind her frill.

"We could do like Petrie suggested for our folks who do not know of this place and just say we explored some caves.  That is the truth, just not all of it." Cera said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That could work since you guys do a lot of exploring,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The lift stopped and frank led the others out. "Today was a good day,' he said.