The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 85088

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As the group reached the door frank opened it to let the others out. "Good night guys,' he said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Littlefoot turn to Frank "thank you for the tour it was really fun" Littlefoot said with a smile as he step out of the door back into the Great Valley "Goodnight"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods,"It was fun, it was." She said waving from the back of Spike who nodded, agreeing with what Ducky had said.

"Me agree." Petrie said, getting ready to fly home.  

"Yea, it sure was." Chomper said waving.  

"It was ok." Cera said in her usual voice, liking it but not liking to admit all of her true feelings, especially with others then her closest friends around.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The male rainbow face walked by frank "See you later,' he said. "Same here,' frank replied.
----------
"It's 7:00 already man where has the time gone,' sam said looking at his watch.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess it is time for each of us to head to our separate sleeping places." Ducky said.

"Me think so." Petrie said looking at the sky.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Melissa ate some frens that had been set out before falling asleep beside ian.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank checked the camrea in the greenhouse from a small circut tv that he had in his pocket "Asleep at last,' he thought to himself.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lt Neal was walking to the hanger while humming to himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky, Spike, Chomper, & Petrie said their goodnights and headed off to their sleeping places.  

"See you tomorrow." Petrie said.

"you can be sure of that." Cera said before going off.

"I will look forward to more fun tomorrow, I will, I will." Ducky said waving also.  Spike nodded then they headed off to their sleeping places.

"Yea, it'll be even more fun then today was." Chomper said before heading off to the Secret Caverns to go to sleep.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The male rainbow face walked by frank. "See you later frank,' he said. "Yes see you later too,' frank replied.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good night,' frank said to the female rainbow face longtail and cryix before they walked out.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mitch reached his room after leaving the studio. "That was a long day,' he said to himself before laying down on his bed.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lt neal reached the hanger and walked before hiding in the shadows most of the lights were already off he was waiting for frank to be alone.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky, Spike, Cera, Chomper, & Petrie were soon asleep, some before others.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank closed the doors since the others were already out side. "well I should polish the new plane so it looks nice and shiny for tomorrow,' frank said to himself walking to the new plane.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky, Spike, Cera, Chomper, & Petrie slept through the night, unless something awakens them, dreaming of their visit to the caves they visited and what was inside.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank got to the area of the hanger where the plane was and unlocked the door. He picked up a rag and started to polish the plane.

--------------

Lt neal seeing that frank was alone walked up silently to frank and hit him on the head knocking him out. Neal dragged frank out of the way of the plane. He got in and started the plane, he taxied the plane to the runway. He throttled forward moving down the runway. using a coded remote he opened the runway doors and took off heading toward the dig base. one of the gaurds patrolling the shores saw this and hit the klaxon which blared through out that part of the base excluding the greenhouse.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
At hearing the alarms Ricktor was sitting upright in his bed with his a pistol drawn from under his pillow aiming at the door out of reflex action. "Something's not right!" he said to himself aloud as he stood up and slid on a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt as he opened his door and aimed down the hall hoping he wouldn't have to use his gun.

His first stop was going to be check on Frank, knowing he'd most likely be in the hanger, as it was the closest to the barracks.

~~~

Longtail despite his Uncles suggestion was still sleeping a tree in the greenhouse and was actually staying on the branch.

(Just let me know if I need to change anything)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Ok)

Frank came round he held his hand on the back of his head. "Oh what hit me,' he asked himself.

--------------

Lt neal called sam "Redfox 1 to mother hen the chicken has flown the coop repeat the chicken has flown the coop redfox 1 out,' lt neal said.

-----------------------

"Copy that redfox 1 see you when you get here,' sam said.