The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction 2019 Results

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am pleased to announce that I have completed my tabulation of the 2019 fanfiction award voting.   :cerahappy  Here are the results for your consideration and double-checking:

We will be following the same protocol that we have used for the last several years. This means that if you would like a banner for your fanfiction then please let me know by PM. You can only pick one of your stories to receive a banner this year, so if you had multiple entries then you will need to specify which story I should prepare a banner. Each banner will include your story name, the overall average rating it received, and the number of votes. The draft banners that we will be using this year are attached to this topic.

I would like to take this moment to thank every one of you who have participated in the fanfiction awards this year. Participation remains strong on the fanfiction side of things and I am sure this will continue into the future! :)  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with in the year to come!  :)littlefoot
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:51:06 AM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Once again, congrats to all the participants! :duckyhappy

Just like last year the stories mostly range from a consistently good to amazing standard this year, so it's no surprise that many of the submitted stories received good scores, with a general mean average of around 8s once more. There has also been an increase in the number of super-active reviewers (Anagnos joins the Sovereign+Rhombus wombo-combo) to make up for the shortfall on my end.

Nevertheless, I'm stoked for 2020 for sure. Just based on a gut feel, I have a feeling that it'll blow this year's participation out of the water. :Mo
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, it was nice to see the rather decent participation so thanks to anyone who took part and voted! Hopefully we'll get as many great stories as we did this year and I'm happy to see the continuing interest in LBT fanfics. :)petrie

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Cheers to a great end to this decade in fanfiction, and cheers for hopefully another great decade! :)petrie
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Sovereign @DiddyKF1 @Anagnos @OwlsCantRead

Alright, everyone, I have posted your banners to you by DM on Discord. If there are any needed revisions then please let me know and I will get to it right away.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.