The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World of Furry

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vergil downed another one, slicing a smaller one cleanly in half. "I think we're just about in control of our sector here..." he radioed back. "How are you faring, sir? Shannon?" he asked, realizing he'd asked that last part about a second after he'd said it. Oh well... too late now. At least things seemed to be winding down.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"So far all's well, and according to your report, I'd say it's appropriate timing, Vergil." Rhodan replied, amused.
"Adrian, would it be possible to encourage your new friend this way?"
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vergil finished off the last monster he could see, and looked around. "Was it, sir?" Vergil asked, smiling to himself. "I think we're all clear over here! Making my way to your location now. Adrian, you good?" Vergil inquired as he swiveled in Adrian's direction.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, chuckling a little.
"Yeah.  I'm good.  Minor damage, but nothing too terrible.   I think we're done here."
He said with a laugh.  Shannon laughed as well, her suit leaning on it's cannon.
"I'm fine, Vergil.  Thanks for worrying."
She said, blushing a little inside her suit...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sure... no problem." Vergil nodded, still smiling. Soooo... today was his best friend's wedding... but would he go? He doubted it. His best friend was marrying the girl he'd admired for years, and there wasn't anything he could do about. Heck of a day for a wedding... what with a monster incursion and all. Vergil took point so that Adrian could focus on bringing the "friendly" forward. Now it was decision time... well... not decision time just yet, but something to think about for when they arrived back at base. Should he venture on asking Shannon out to forget his current woes? He weighed the pros and cons in his mind as he approached their captain's position now, activating the thrusters to bring him to the region more swiftly before he came to attention before Captain Rhodan. "Sir, eastern sector cleared of all hostiles!" he exclaimed.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon smiled and chuckled as Adrian's suit hovered over to rejoin the squad.  The creature he had partnered with perched on his suit's shoulder.  He smirked, lowering the suit to the ground as he grinned...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
((I think I'll just move this forward since I know Strut is rather busy these days, and probably won't be joining us anytime soon.))

They returned to base with the mission wrapped. The day had been won, and though Vergil wasn't sure what the rest of his plans would entail today, he knew they probably weren't going to include attending Alice's wedding.

Unstrapping himself from his mech, the lizard hopped down and headed for the locker room, removing his helmet as he did so. Well... it was still the afternoon... evening wasn't approaching just yet. He had some time. So what to do? Go for a drive? Go out to dinner? Maybe catch a movie? He wasn't sure what was playing, as he usually didn't keep up with it, but maybe he could find time to check that out in a bit.

Reaching his locker, the white gecko sighed a bit and began undressing, tugging his suit off. Well... he'd survived at least. Now he just had to get his mind off Alice and think about other things.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon hopped down from her mech, nonchalantly stepping out of the mech and making her way towards the locker room as she stripped off her armor and began to disrobe, making her way towards Vergil with a grin.
"Hey there...you seem lonely~"
She said teasingly...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh!" Vergil straightened up as he saw the well... mostly naked Shannon approaching him. He couldn't help but smile, his white face turning somewhat red as he quickly tried to dress himself. "Hello, Shannon. I don't know about lonely but... I just have something on my mind." he confessed. "See... the girl I've been in love with for... well a few years now... she's... basically marrying my best friend today." he explained, giving another sigh. "She invited me to the wedding but... I don't think I want to go."

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon grinned a little, tossing her bra aside and grinning at Vergil.
"Hmm...that really isn't fun at all... Would you like me to take your mind off things for you~?"
She murred teasingly...

Eric, meanwhile, was being debriefed and helping the creature from the other side of the portal explain her reasoning for assisting them to their commanding officer...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uhhh... well..." Vergil glanced down at the sight before him, rather unable to not notice it. "I suppose... if you have nothing else to do. I WAS considering asking you out." he stated, looking back up at her again.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon smiled and blushed a little as she stripped the rest of the way down, idly kicking her panties aside with a small smirk.
"Hmmm~... Well, I think that sounds lovely~.  But I had something in mind for the here and now, too~."
She purred seductively...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vergil felt his throat tighten up a bit at the display. "Well... yes... perhaps it was a bit premature of me to try and dress so fast." he stated, eyes roving about her now as a slight smile spread across his features.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon giggled a little and leaned in to kiss Virgil gently.
"Mmm... I certainly think that might be the case, handsome~"
She said, trailing a hand along his thigh...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He returned the brief little kiss, smile growing as she began to rub his thigh. "You think I'm handsome?" he asked, putting his arms about her now. "Well... provided we're alone." he ran his snout along her neck fur, inhaling and tugging on it a bit with his teeth.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon grinned, casting a furtive glace around the locker room before grinning and coyly guiding Vergil to a bench.  
"Well...we certainly seem like we are...but even if we aren't~...well, that's part of the fun, right~?"
She chuckled, trailing soft licks and kisses down Vergil's chest...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vergil moved to the bench with Shannon, unable to suppress his smile. "Well yes... I guess it is." he said. "Hell I don't have long to live anyway with this job." he said, closing his eyes as she kissed and licked his smooth chest.

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon smiled up at him, blushing a little with a murr.
"Not a chance.  I won't let anything bad happen to you~."
She purred, nuzzling down to his crotch with a deep inhale.
"Mmm...you smell good~"
She teased...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He patted her head now, smiling still. "Well I'm glad you approve. I don't... judge my own scent but... I'll take your word for it."

(runner up)
(runner up)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon murred contentedly, nuzzling and placing soft kisses all over Vergil's crotch, her tail wagging eagerly...