The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 24530

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
snick snack snorrel' merlin enchanted and kopas eyes began glow as  magic began to swiirl around him traveling between hus claws and toes.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon watched in awe. "Can I go next Merlin, Please!?" He asked, hoping the wizard would comply.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Eric, I think you should do the honors." Honest John chided, handing the boy a lockpick.

Remembering what he was taught by Foulfellow, Eric began to pick the lock on Yen Sid's door. He listened carefully until he heard the click of the door being unlocked.

With that the three entered the tower.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what the intruders didnt know, was that yen sid was not there. and there was little of value to steal
 meRlin then cast the same spell on vitani, who shuddered as the magic was absorbed into her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Is it my turn merlin?" Damon asked, not wanting to be left out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
patience my young friend, patience I'll get to you soon enouigh' Merlin said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry Merlin, I just.." He stoped as he thought he heard voices and smelled something. Going to the window, Damon looked down at the ground. "Merlin, I'm sorry but I thought I herd something outside and just now I swore I smelled something nasty." He said. " As I was saying, I just down want to feel usless is all. I guess I'm worried I won't be as good of a mystic as my mom was." Damon confessed.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I must confess, this place is kind of giving me the creeps." Eric muttered as he and the others ascended the stairs.

Foulfellow chuckled. "I doubt anyone's home. The least that could be in our way are a few traps." The felonious fox explained.

Suddenly Gideon spotted something and let out a yelp, startling Eric and Foulfellow.

They were looking into the eyes of five Shadow heartless.

"John Worthington Foulfellow, I think you spoke too soon." Eric told the fox.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you are young damon, magic is something that takes time and skill to master. it ould be preposterous to expect you to be as good as your mother at your age.' merlin said.
 kopa absorbed the magic and put forth a paw which glowed, his eyes began to glow as well ' this is quite a rush' he said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" Yeah, Your right Merlin. But mark my words, one day, even if it takes forever I'll become a great mystic like my mom." Damon vowed with a smile. "Who knows, one day I might sit on that wizards council you talked about." He added.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Any brilliant, cunning ideas, Foulfellow. Or should we just give in to fate." Eric chided as the Heartless came closer.

"Well, given the..um...life threatening nature of the situation, we should probably just..."

Neo-Shadows, Soldier heartless, Darkball heartless and Bit Sniper heartless suddenly appeared just then.

"...run as fast as our legs can carry us."

"I'm not complaining." Eric responded as the three took off and made their way of the staircase like greased lighting almost, many of the heartless attempted to attack them but usually to no avail, then the three saw a door and made a break for it.

Eric, Foulfellow and Gideon slamed into it and tumbled into the room where Merlin, Damon, Kopa and Vitani were. Foulfellow got up quickly and slammed the door shut with his cane.

"That...is one horrifying alarm system!" Eric said between gasps.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Almost immediately Damon Snarled as he took a fighting stance. "Who are you three!?" The black furred cub demanded, as he did, he was eying up the fox and cat as Potential meals.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
honest john.. so what scheme are you up to today?' merlin said, looking nonplussed at the intruders. ' I am in the middle of important usiness..
 hold on damon. kopa said firmly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm sorry? Who are you again, I'm having trouble remembering after so many of those...things tried to kill us." Foulfellow replied before lighting a cigar and taking a few puffs.

"Anyhow, perhaps you've heard of me, they call me Honest John."

The fox grabbed Gideon's arm and raised it.

"This is my... companion, Giddy."

Then, Foulfellow pulled Eric to his feet.

"And this human fellow here is Eric Kale who I am mentoring personally. We aren't to be trifled with, so watch it old fancypants." Foulfellow told Merlin.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
erlin the wizard' merlin said this is Crown Prince Kopa, Vitani and young Damon, they were sent here because the pridelands has fallen' Merlin said, as for 'fancypants' he gestured and honest john was lifted up into the air ' never backtalk a wizard john. we don't take kindly to that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Foulfellow tried to resist the levitation spell but it was no use. He crossed his arms and floated there.

"Point taken, wizard."

Gideon grabbed onto to John's leg to try and pull him down but that too was to no avail.

Eric remained as stoic as ever.

"You heard the fox, put him down, Merlinnus or whatever you're name is."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
merlin, my dear boy. I haven't been called merlinus since the time of uther, or perhaps even before that..' merlin said.  he gestured and john was set down. 'don't order me around, young eric, wizards don't take kindly to being directed by others. we do tings our own way. besides given the situation i'm the only one who can get you out of this mess..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon continued to glare at the three intruders intensely. "So who are these jokers exactly? I don't trust them" Damon said. "Con artists, no good rift raft." Came a small, but authoritarian voice.

On Damon's head appeared a cricket. "Damon, your right not to trust them, these two are the wrong crowd who take advantage of trusting boys and lead them down the wrong way." Jiminy Cricket said. "Who are you?" Damon asked. "Jiminy Cricket, Official conscience." The dapper dressed bug said, hopping down to Damon's nose as Damon saw him lift up his tiny top hat to greet him. "And that fox is anything but honest." Jiminy said, waving his umbrella at the fiend. "Merlin, I know it's not my place, but I say let the heartless give these two scoundrels what's coming to them." Jiminy said.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Eric took notice of Jiminy and trapped him under his 20's union cap.  

"What makes you so sure that we're con artists, cricket? For all you know, we could be playwrights, like Shakespeare." the boy explained as Foulfellow stuggled to suppress a snicker at Eric's move.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well perhaps because longfelliows reputsation among the lands is not too good. and I know shakespeare in fact I saw all his plays, liked Macbeth, hated romeo and Juliet. too old for romance stuff I suppose ' merlin shrugged.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: