The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 24530

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon tore the hat to pieces, freeing Jiminy. "You three are leaving, or I'll be having Cat and fox for Dinner." Damon warned, looking at them with an unrelenting killing intent.

"I know you two are con artists, you tricked Pinocchio into going to Stromboli' s  and to got to pleasure Island." Jiminy said.

"That's bad right?" Damon asked.

"Yes, Stromboli threatened to chop him up and on pleasure island Pinocchio almost got turned into a donkey!" Jiminy said.

"Who is Pinocchio?" Damon asked.

"Pinocchio was a wooden puppet brought to life, and then became a real boy, he almost didn't thanks to them" Jiminy said, pointing to john and Gideon. "they'll lead you down the wrong path Eric." Jiminy said to the human.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Eric rolled his eyes in the midst of Jiminy's ranting and Gideon almost immediately pulled out his mallet, attempting to squash the cricket before Foulfellow snatched the blunt weapon out of the cat's hands.

"No, no Giddy. Don't be crude." The fox said before lightly knocking the cat on the head twice before tossing the mallet back to Gideon.

"Well, I suppose it can't be helped. Of course, I wasn't around to see such things but it was probably quite interesting, I'm sure. But I was worse off before the fox and cat took me in, mentored me in the art of thievery and persuasion, I've become quite skilled at both if I do say so myself." Eric said with a chuckle before turning to the one known as Damon and hitting a switch on his cane, which allowed him to pull out the switchblade hidden within.

"You wouldn't dare." he said, training the blade on the lion.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
damon, manbners ' vitani said as the heartless began to bang on the door. ' i'm guessing they wee telling the truth about the heartless' kopa said '  hmm.. merlin frowned and then looked in his hat.. hmm. lets see here. we're going to have to make a quick exit..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I got more than you." Damon said, extending his claws and baring his fangs before his Aunt told him to back off. "Yes Ma'am." He said, but when he heard the heartless. Merlin was going to get them out of there, but Damon thought of something.

"If we keep running, they'll keep chasing us, but if we fight back, they may come back, but they'll think twice before coming back." Damon said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just gave the two of them powers, now is not the time to fight back young damon marlin said pulling out a necklace and giving it to him. ' you must have time to get used to, and use your powers dfirst before fighting back. first you must crawl, before walking..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"What is this?" Damon asked Merlin as the wizard put the necklace around his neck.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a magical necklace, since you are too young and small to be given powers directly, this necklace is imbibed with powerful magic ' merlin said. you simply need to think a command and the necklace will do it for you. however there are limitations. you cannot do illegal magical things like reviving the dead. the necklace will turn black after you;' ve used up its magic. it will need 3 days to recharge. "Merlin said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon nodded. "I understand Merlin, thank you  I'll try to be worthy of this power, but I got a question." He said. "Can this Necklace lead me to loved ones taken by heartless, but have not died?" He asked. " Say if I ever got separated from Uncle Kopa and Aunt Vitani?" He asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it can take you places within a world, but it cannot take you to other worlds merlin said. " he reached inside his hat again and pulled out a small ' might I suggest everyone huddle together? I don't want to miss anyone...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wait, what about those three?" Jiminy asked, pointing to John, Eric and Gideon.

"They brought the heartless down on us, I say leave them." Archimedes huffed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thry can come kopa shrugged as he and vitani moved closer to merlin merlin had a small bag of powder opened and stuck his hand in it. ' you three coming or not/ he said to the others.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You don't have to tell us twice." Foulfellow replied and the three con artists joined Merlin and the lions.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Go, I'll be behind you." Damon said as the heartless started to break through. Damon was going to hold the line while Kopa and Vitani got through, then he'd join them. Just then, Damon saw as the heartless stood aside, and a lion he hoped to never see again walked in.

"No, it's not possible!" Damon said as he froze, the lion was none other than Leo, his father. "Hello my failure of a offspring." He said. Leo looked like a larger, more muscular version of Kovu, but with Zira's fur color.

Leo turned to Kopa. "My, little kopa, your alive. Pity, I 'll simply have to correct that." He said. "And little Tani, last tome I saw you, you were bite sized, now your enough for a full meal." Leo said.

'Move Move!" Damon thought to himself, trying to get past his fear, but he couldn't.

"Your weak Damon, weak and Pathetic." Leo scoffed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
merlin stepped forward' leo, such a twisted soul. what did maleficient promise you? ah, I wager, the pridelands as your own. est assured lion, everything shall be restored to proper order. but our confrontation will have to wait.. as all things must come at their appointed time..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You foolish Wizard, you have no Idea what a wretched role that royalty is. We Lions are hunters, killers, we hunt and kill the animals who revere us, and yet they still worship us." He said.

"No, I get to hunt and kill as I please, for all eternity, to never grow old, to never become weak. The Pride lands deserve their fate, the strong survive and the weak become food for the strong, of have you forgotten that Damon?" Leo said.

"Oh, that's right, your worthless mother poisoned you with the delusion that the weak are to be protected, how did that help your mother, or your siblings, or even your so called Pride, that bunch of cubs you swore to protect after I left you?" Leo asked as Damon hung his head, fighting a loosing battle to hold back he tears.

"Malaika, Duma, Chui, Scout." Damon said, the pain of his failure coming back.

Yes, after his father abandoned him, he was bitter and hateful, but then he met Malaika, Duma, Chui and scout. At first, he was bitter towards them, but they soon endeared themselves to him. in those happy days, he was at peace. But then the heartless came and took them.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Unknowingly, as the two lions spoke, Gideon snuck up behind Leo and brought his wooden mallet down on the lion's head.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
However all that was accomplished was that Gideon' s hammer was broken and Leo turned around. "Bad move Kitty cat." He snarled.

Just as he was about to kill the con artist, he found his paw wrapped in a cloth. As he looked behind him, he saw a man holding it.

"Who are you old fool!" Leo demanded as he tried to get free.

((OOC: Background theme))

"I am the Undefeated of the East, The King of hearts, ,but you can call me Master Asia!" The man said as he summoned a Red and black heart themed Keyblade and matching Keyblade armor.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
time is up, time is down, time to go.. to traverse Town" Merlin chanted and his group, magicked away including Gideon honest john and eric. they repeareed in the middle of traverse town.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well done as always Merlin." Master Asia complimented as he turned to Damon. "If Maleficent wants you youngster, then you are either very important to her plans, or very dangerous to them." He said, Noticing Damon was still shaking.

"I was too scared to fight back."Damon said in shame.

Master Asia bent down and put a reassuring hand on him. "Fear is natural young cub, it is our mind's way of alerting us to danger." He said. "It is nothing to be ashamed of." He said

"Really?" Damon asked. "no, nor does it make you weak." He added. "In fact I fear the heartless, I fear what they will do to all the innocent worlds they consume, but I don't let my fear control me, determining the amount of control your fear has over you is the first step in mastering it." Master Asia said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we wil need a place to stay for a bit' merlin said as he began walking down the street. kopa and vitani decided to follow him, and see what this town has to offer..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: