The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 24510

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah, lets go see whats going on" Vitani said lkooking at Kopa who followed her. Merlin followed slowly after them.. " Do you think your Giummi Ship will be able to fly?' he askedd Raven.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm Sara and this is Brooklyn and his son Nashville, who prefers to be called Gnash." Sara said, indicating each person as she  named them.  

"Nice to meet you." Brooklyn said.

"Yea, neat." Gnash said smiling.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You seem like decent fellas," Mickey said. "I hate to be a bother, but would you mind showing me around for a bit?"

------------------------------------

"It'll fly, but getting out of the world is an entirely different thing," Cid said. "Just give me some time to upgrade it a bit."

"For free?" Raven asked hopefully.

"No way, you've now got a tab running," Cid said.

The youth grumbled under his breath. He reached into a pocket and pulled out the blue stone.

"Here," he said, tossing it to Cid. "See if you can do something with that."

-----------------------------------

"Well, that accomplished nothing," Hades grumbled, crossing his arms. The soft blue glow of his hair illuminated his pale grey skin and yellow eyes.

"That was merely a test to see how well those fools have kept up there guard," Maleficent said, calmly. She stepped from the shadows and examined the table in the center of the room. A raised, mirror-like surface project images of Roux and Nero. "These Keyblade wielders though... This is a troubling development."

"Now there's a big understatement," Hades muttered, glancing around at the rest of the group.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the villians were sitting around at  a table in the middle of a bare room. where they were.. was rather hard to explain. it was not the underworld, in fact it was a place assumed by all good creatures to not even exist. It was called the world that Never Was, a rather ironic title considering that it actually DID exist.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Relax, my hot-headed friend" Dr. Facilier told Hades, placing an arm on his shoulder "These small fry will be, rather simple to get rid of, my Friend on the Other Side, oh, they'll be able to help out greatly, they want souls, and these two here, along with Sora and his friends, will be the perfect meal for them, once the Heartless take their hearts" he then gave off a grin by that point "Unless of course, you think it just can't be done"

(Radiant Garden)

Roux was now back on the ground, her arms folded as she was now remaining silent at the moment, her eyes simply watching those around her, as for the time being, she decided that it would be best to be patient...and hopefully, Sora would soon show up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
merlin sat down on a rock , and began searching through his hat again..  Now lets see, paymebt payment,  a coin from the era of Julius Ceasar, a  wanter poster of robin Hood.. some fairy dust in a jar..  three American pennies..  a few nuts.. hmm, not much in the way of currency, I'm afrais
- e don't have any of this money stuff": Kopa said " we don't have anything like it in the Pridelands..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Somewhere in a far off land sat a strange creature, rather large and racoon or bear like in apearence, he didnt know how he got here or cared, he simply sat and enjoyed the sounds of nature, whall he sed his tail to fish in the lake behind him, he sniffled slightly as several Heartless formed around him, but he did not move, he mearly opened his eyes and gaved at the creature curiosly.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't you guys worry about paying me just right now," Cid said. "If someone needs help getting back to their own world I'll do whatever I can."

----------------------------

"I've been in this racket a long time," Hades replied, frowning at the Doctor and shrugging his shoulders forcefully. "I've not had much success lately, but eventually I'll get out of this slump and then..."

"Hoo-hah!" he thrust a fist through the air, the flames on his head turning bright yellow and flaring up. "Things'll be right back on track."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brooklyn nods, "Sure, we can show you around.  Any sort of places you'd like to see first?" He asked.

"And to not spook the locals I'll have to use a simple illusion spell so we'll all look like humans." Sara said.

"And I should tell Goliath about the new developments." Brooklyn said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We definitely do" vitani said " rafiki sent us here, we just don't know how.."
_ By magic, my dear thats how he did it" merlin said ' I can teach you some magic, but the safest plsace will be back at the castle..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Waiting for Sora?"
Nero asked Roux, landing next to her as he reformed his cloak...

"Ooh, it will be so good to get rid of those meddlesome fools!"
Prince John cackled, adjusting his crown, as the Sheriff chuckled darkly behind him.
"That'll be tha day, won' it?  With those little brats outta the way, ain't nobody gonna stop us!"
He said, grinning broadly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So whenever you are ready" Kopa spoke up looking at CID. ' I'm willing to go now , actually. We need a safe place to rest and get caught up on wharts going on here, and elsewhere,,"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the sooner the better' Merlin agreed " The prince and his mate need to be aware ..' Shes not my mate" Kopa interrupted 'not yet, of course, i forget sometimes
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"All right, come on then," Cid said. "I should be able to get the kid's ship in working order quick enough."

He turned and led the way out of the village.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
outside of the village stood what looked like a long silo with wings stuclk onto it " THIS? This in what you'll be flying? Kopa started to laugh " Geez, escaping those Heartlessonly to land in a strange world with a crackpot geezer talking gibberish and trying to fly in .. thius thing..what next?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come on kopa.. lets just get on this thing.. and let cid here take us where he wants to go' Vitani said..  moving ahead of him towards the ship..
- Merlin followed after the two lions "muttering to himself " Must have left it with Arhimedes again.. that blasted owl  when I catch him I'll fix him good..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Gosh, I don't know," Mickey scratched his head. "I guess if you could just show me around the city. If you know of any place where the Heartless are gathering in large numbers, I'd like to take a look around there."

--------------------------------

"All right, let's hope this scrap heap holds together," Cid said, frowning at the ship.

"Hmm," Raven reached into his pocket and pulled out the blue crystal that had arrived with the lions. He tossed it to Cid. "Here, this things looks valuable."

The engineer caught the small block. "Whoa, where'd you get this?"

The teen shrugged. "Oh, it was just lying around."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brooklyn shrugged, "never heard of heatless so no idea where they may be gathering." Brooklyn said.

"I can try a magic scan, but since I don't know what heartless is it likely won't work." Sara said, then after a pause, "We can see if Jason's heard of heartless and has time to stop by to do a planetary scan." Sara said.

"Or a solar system scan.  They may have hidden base on another planet." Brooklyn said.  

"Or moon." Nash said.

"ANd his being a time lord, and his and Guilmon being power rangers may be of help, if they are not to busy." Sara said.  "Sometimes he is very busy or off on a mission."

"And he's a digimon too." Nash said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
all we need to is to reach the castle merli n said finally dropping a US twenty in Cids hand.. "Found it in the bottom of my hat, better than nothing.. he said as he climbed on the ship. Kopa and vitani were next, they were ready to get out of this area, no martter where this ship went, it would be better than where they were. Hopefully Merlin could tell them more about what was going on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon stirred as he heard several strange sounds. Opening his eyes, he saw he was not in the Jungle anymore. The last thing he remembered was seeing strange animals that looked like living shadows. As he walked out of the dark alleyway he was in, Damon squinted his eyes at the strange bright lights. His red colored eyes soon adjusted. His stomach growled, Damon remembered he hadn't eaten since those black things attacked. He sniffed the air and caught whiff of a owl flying fairly fast. The black furred lion started to chase him.

Archimedes huffed as he tried to go faster, If Merlin didn't kill him, this lion cub would. The chase continued until Archimedes landed in a open window, only to be tackled by the Cub. "MERLIN,  MERLIN!" He shouted as he yelled in pain when Damon bit down on his legs. Damon stared to shake poor Archimedes around, til the owl managed to get a few pecks in with his beak. Damon yelped as he let go. He saw two adult lions. Damon growled. " This Owls mine!" He growled.

Archimedes landed on Merlin and took refuge under the wizards hat. "Kill that, that thing!" The owl shouted as pooped his head out from under the hat.

Damon pounced Merlin in hopes of getting the owl. " Here birdy birdy. "He growled.