The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 185423

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki jumped in surprise, quite literally leaping up into the air and latching onto a wooden beam, the further on her tail standing up on end as she glared down at Manna with narrow catlike eyes. " Dinner! " she hissed, her heart pounding but calming as she determined this person seemed safe.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well dear you have to pay for it here, we don't give handouts ' Manna said calmly. ' what do you want?' she said pulling out a pad of paper ' just tell me what you want and I'll make it for you..
- drussila headed back to check on the group at the large table.. ' i;ll get you some more rolls' she smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The cat looked carefully at the pad of paper, as if considering. " Do you have fish? Fresh fish? " She purred. " Or shark! Give me a shark! Big and mean and tasty! "

She let go of the ceiling, and landed deftly on her feet in front of Manna, clasping her hands behind her back and letting her tail swing about as she rocked back and forth on her feet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have fish, for 10 pieces of gold" manna said, writing it down. ' i'll go get you some' now if you would go sit down at a table please..
-
 shall we pick out our rooms?" sed nues asked the others.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Sed Nues. - "I think Qa'Meret will want to stay in the same room as myself, so can I pick for both of us?" - but he still cannot avoid looking at the newcomer, the kid hopes she'll be a nice person.

Qa'Meret grabbed another of those rolls and started eating it while he waited for Vaeria's replies, with luck she will not feel intimidated by the large group and some already making some questions ,even if they are friendly questions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure thing ' Sed nues replied ' The girls are staying together as well, so its not a big deal ' she brought out the knapsack and had kyo pick a room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo got up from his chair and went next to Sed Nues. - "Well, let's see then." - the kid then put his hand inside the knapsack and got a number. - "It says I'll go into room number 2. So 2 ready and 2 more to go for room 2.... that is a lot of '2's' " - He said with a grin.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
very well " sed nues said Taking out a pireces of paper writing on it like this
' room 2- Kyo, Qamaret" " who's next? she asked ' dae volunteered  and drew a 5.' alright room 5 it is, he said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John had just purchased the 1st room and calmly places his gear and his sword against the wall. He unclasped his cloak and lay on the bed, it felt nice to finally have proper lodging again, though frankly he could do without it.

-------------------------

Feli followed suite and also withdrew a 5. "I guess room 5 it is then." She chided.

-------------------------

Quietly, Ashnii slowly opened the door to the first room and saw John lying on the bed sleeping. The khajiit girl smiled and approached the bed, carefully lying down next to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa drew a number 4. ' so dar maa nicula and i will be in 4 together she said
 sed nues notes looked like this:
 Room 1: John
Room: 2 Kyo qamaret
Room 4 nicula Dru Essa and Dar maa
 Room 5 Dae Feli
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka got another roll and started to slowly eat it, not wanting to eat it to fast and savor the taste, a hard thing to do if one eats to fast.  She just listened for now to the buzz of conversations around her, not talking for the moment.  She was a hungrier then she thought she had been before.  

Walker just rested a bit, eating the last bit of the roll he had.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria looked around shyly, then looked down at the table.
"I...used to be a mercenary that the king hired....but I saw what sort of things he and his retainers were willing to do...so...I guess I want to stop him."
She said softly...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked back at her. - "I am glad you were able to follow your heart and to help stop your boss, because there are too many Mercenaries that become blind by the prospect of extra money. So I think you have nothing to be shy about." - he said with a serious, yet friendly, tone of voice.

In the mean time, Kyo returned to his seat and spoke to Qa'Meret. - "I picked a room for us to stay, it will be room number 2."

The adult Khajiit smiled as he nodded. - "Very well, room2 then it is." - he then looked back at Vaeria. - "It might be a good idea if you remain in this Inn, at least for tonight, in hope for things become to become calm again back at the city."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well folks i'm off to get some sleep " Dae said pushing his plate in and gabbing his things. ' i'll um see you guys in the morning. dar maa and dru esa got up after him. ' we're headed to our room as well, to get all our staff organized for tomorrow and see what the bed looks like ' dar Maa said ' good night girls Sed Nues smiled ' i'm going to be down here until i finish eating."
-
 i've still got dessert coming" nicula smiled. 'just make sure you leave me some soace in the bed ' she said ' dont hog it for yourselves.
- dae dragged the five bags of gold to his room and unlocked it with the key manna gave him. he dragged the bags to the bed and emptied one out on the bed, the steream of gold was music to the Khajits ears the gold piled up into stack almost two feet high. and the bed sagged slightly under the weight. ' lets see how much my haul was he said with a big smirk..
- dru essa and dar maa walked to thier room, claw in claw. dru essa unlocked the room with the key and and the girls entered. ' alright since we're first in the room, we get to pick which sides we want' dar maa said ' well dar i'm next to you. why dont we take the two middle spots ' dru smiled. ' alright, fine. that means nicula will either be to my left or your right, and whoever picks this room will either be to my left or your right.' dar maa said. dru essa set her stuff down and reached for the changing screen. she pulled out a night gown and switchd into it, then  gout out from behiond the screen and climbed into bed. dar maa followed and quickly changed. she climbed in next to dru essa and settled in.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka ate her meal, finishing.  While she waited for desert she went over to pick her room.  She pulled the paper out and looked at it.  

"Looks like I got room 4." Chaka said, folding the paper up.  

----

Walker went over to get the paper to pick his room.  He got the paper and went back to his seat to finish his meal then wait for desert.  He looked at the paper.

"Hmm, I got room 2." he said, "not sure who's in that room but I'll find out after desert." he said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed nues wrote down walkers and chakas choices ' ok, room 4 is full that leaves 1, 2, 3 or 5. ' she said to the ones who were still up
 her notes read
 room 1 john
 room 2 kyo Qamaret Walker
Room 4 Nicula Dar Maa Dru Essa Chaka
 Room 5 Dae Feli..
-
 dae kep counting, he had counted up 1000 gold, gold came in 1 5 10 25 and 50 gold pieces. he was gong to h\be up late counting all of the gold..
-
 dar maa snuggled against Dru Essa as they looked around the room. dru essa wrapped her arm around dar maa and let her rest her head against her shoulders. 'this has been quite a day' dar maa said ' we got dae out, but i'm not sure where Ashnii is.. i hope shes ok, wherever she is.. ' well i had to watch over feli and kyo, which was fine, they are good kids' Dru Essa said. 'still i was gglad to see you guys made it back.. ' who in particular/ dar maa smirked. ' chaka, nicula,  you..' dru essa replied. 'so you were... worried about me/ dar maa said turning and looking at her.  'of course. and you feel the same way.. dont you..' er.. ah.. dar maa blushed. 'come on admit it.' dru essa prodded. 'i've seen enough faces at the bar to be able to read people. ' yours is saying.. i'm afraid to admit to this in front of her..' dar maas face turned red. dar maa, we should just admit that we like each other, show each other things only true friends do and do stuff that real friends do. i mean why hide it.if you are worried about nicula well shes well aware about how i feel about her. i didnt expect t o feel the same way about you.. but i do.' wow, you really mean that Dar maa said with a smile " dru esa nodded.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria smiled softly, shaking her head.
"It's not...I'm not that good of a person.  Don't think for a moment that I'm some sort of hero or something..."
She said softly, staring at her hand sadly...

In a wooded grove outside the town where the others were staying, Eric sat against a tree, staring at his hand and then looking up at the sky with a sigh.
"I...What am I supposed to do...After what I said, I can't go back to them... all the things I said, I wouldn't forgive myself either...  So what should I do..."
He murmured, looking down at the ground before stabbing his hand into the ground with a growl.  Looking back up at the sky, he shook his head and fell back against the tree trunk with a single tear running down his face.
"What would you do...?  You were always the better one at these things... What should I do now...I can't fight alone...but...How can I ever face them again...?"
He sighed, then looked back at his reflection in the steel of his armor, pondering it for a long while.
"Yeah...Guess you're right...I have to try...I have to try to make things right...even if they hate me...even if it will never mend the bridges I broke..."
He said, pushing himself up from his spot and making his way towards the inn...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret smiled at Vaeria. - "I don't think of you as a hero, I don't think none of us could be heroes like those of legends: filled with honesty and only pure thoughts and intentions. But I can say that if you were able to figure out what was going on and to fight against it because it was wrong, then that's reason for you to feel good. You did the right thing pretty lady, and that is always worthy." - The Khajiit rose his glass of mead and took a drink of it in his words for her.

Kyo smiled at Vaeria as well. - "I think you are a nice person, maybe you don't think of yourself as perfect good, but nobody is perfect." - he said as he finished his dinner and started drinking the last of his juice.

Kyo's dragon remained sitting between it's creator and Qa'Meret.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, you are welcome to come with us ' Sed Nues said with a smile ' We don't turn our backs on people who need help.. we're not in a position to reject people, we need all the allies we can get.
 tairon picked number 3 and headed upstairs towards the room his large steps making loud noises.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria nodded a little.
"Right...Thanks"
She murmured shyly...