The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fan Art by NeoGen

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Right Now its not colored but it will when I get the chance to do it.  Please have a Look.

This is Timothy the Dinodian (Dinosaur Guardian) who watches over Cera.  

Role of Timothy:

As Cera's Guardian He protect her everywhere she goes.  however, when it comes to Cera he doesn't have the patience to deal with her because of her tomboyish aggressive and non-superstitious personality but only because of his unconditional Love for her he is willing to risk every in order to keep her safe.

Personality
Timothy who lives in the Mysterious Realm has High Respect for his creators but would sometime cause an uproar with the gods (in a respectful manner) if things don't go his way but he still maintain a Humble attitude for the gods he serves.  He as a Heart of Gold ready to sacrifice himself to safe others.  Don't want to be disturbed when hes in a luxurious state of Mind, and He can be somewhat Lazy but Very Reliable.  His Elemental Power is "Super Natural Power" ( ;) This element is a mix of Aura Energy and Psychic Powers)  this element is pretty powerful compared to most.  Lucky he is one of the very few to obtain such power.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I love that drawing, it's really well done!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 16 2009 on  04:02 PM
I'll second that! :)

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 16 2009 on  10:00 AM
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 16 2009 on  04:02 PM
I'll second that! :)
Thanks, I appreciate the Comments

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is well drawn I like that, but what I find more interesting is the idea behind the pic. very interesting :yes .

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Jan 16 2009 on  01:56 PM
Hello:
 It is well drawn I like that, but what I find more interesting is the idea behind the pic. very interesting :yes .
Glad you like the Idea :D

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:^.^: This is Timothy as a Chibi.   :unsure: I'm not sure if he should have a Chibi form but I feel that it would be cool so I can create scenes with him and Cera, for Comedy Moments.

Please have a look, the cuteness can't be resisted.

This will be my last timothy drawing I will try and draw the other Dinodian Characters for the GOF (:yes they all have guardian angels i think its far that they all should have a guardian).  I was going to try and Re-draw Tritops my fan character for LBT but I was being annoyed by my folks; using the materials need to re-draw the chibi picture. ;) anyway hope you like it. By the way right now I haven't mastered the art of Drawing Dinosaurs as yet so I am just adapting the original artwork (for now)but when I do I will do some free styling of my own.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a cute looking character.  It looks like a good drawing to me.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It looks very cute as a chibi indeed. I look forward to see the other angel characters.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Feb 8 2009 on  09:00 PM
Hello:...I look forward to see the other angel characters.
:) My second drawing would be Littlefoot's Guardian.  I will do my very best to draw her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

:D Well here she is meet Akilah the longneck Dinodian.  Now telling by her name shes suppose to be the smart one out of the five Dinodians.

Role of Akilah

She is the Guardian of Littlefoot (:lol: yeah its pretty obvious).  Since Akilah and Littlefoot are both intelligent their conversations would sometimes turn away from reality.  The only difference between them is that Akilah is more aggressive and impatient.  Akilah Love littlefoot to piece since he's a "sweet heart".  She also wants littlefoot to be tough and aggressive like her so he can be prepared for the real life outside the Great Valley.

Personality

<_< Now you swear longnecks are suppose to be the gentle ones out of all the flatteeth dinosaurs...:lol But not this one, When she fight against villains  like the sharpteeth...:blink: things can get scary.  She loves to Explore the Universe the gods had created; she would surf the gravity and discover new lifeforms, and the environment they live on.  She shares her discoveries with littlefoot.  She DON'T tolerate Rude behavior, and when it comes to dinosaurs like Cera for example she ready to give her a beating, good thing Timothy is there to keep her calm.  Her Element is Nature.  She controls every living thing and use them against her Enemies.

So what do you think of the drawing?  By the way her name as change to Akilah because its the right name the means bright and intelligent Zakia Means pure so yeah you get the idea.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well.... I love the drawing. You're amazing with ataching wings to your characters. Looks like she's got some special paterns on her body...

Maybe you should create one topic with all your art so others can easily find your previous drawings too.. :)

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Feb 18 2009 on  01:42 AM
Maybe you should create one topic with all your art so others can easily find your previous drawings too.. :)
Yeah I should do that I'm just taking up space like an idiot.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lol no, not like an idiot :p I just said it might be hard to find certain drawings you made back

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not an idiot, maybe it's just that you didn't think of it.  I'm sure we all, I know I have, at times heard or read an idea and thought, that is so obvious why didn't I think of that.

Nice picture.  From her personality I guess she'd like Doc.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
If you send me the urls of your various art posts I can merge them into one thread.
Nice drawing.