The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fan Art by NeoGen

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Uau, it's greatly drawn! The effect is awesome!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you everyone for your encouraging Comments I also must thank my mother as well for giving me a clue of what Timothy would look like (Color Scheme).

It won't be long now til I start Akilah.  But I might need some help on the color scheme. She's all about nature (like the trees, vines, flowers) stuff like that.  I need the right color of nature any suggestions?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I cannot say for sure, I once had a character of those characteristics (a sacred bird), she has brown-ish body and her feathers and wings were made of green leaves. I hope that could help you a little bit.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You I was think green myself but not brown its pretty much more masculine.  But I think Purple and Green it a Good match.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That may work, maybe some touches of red, as many flowers have. Or yello could work too.
 Keep it up! :) .

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's almost like I can see them animated in my mind - good work.

Could you do ones for Chomper and Ruby too?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Holy amanda!
Truly astonishing work! Well done Neo!  :yes
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Caustizer,Jun 11 2009 on  04:36 PM
Could you do ones for Chomper and Ruby too?
That I'm still deciding.  right now it will only be 5 main Dinodians and thanks for the comment.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Annoucement:  I have not colored Akilah yet but I will soon maybe sometime this week.  I may have found the right colors for her.

I thinking a light pink with a light green for her body color and for the straps it will be a light blue and another different shade of green.  Yeah she will have bright colors.

Note:  I'm working around the bush with trying different effects, paint bushes, etc.  if I can't find a suitable to color with I will stick to the same routine like I did with Timothy.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Experimenting with different types of tools may be what you need to get cool effects, I think it is safe to say that you can take your time so you'll get the results you really want :yes .
 Keep it up!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well Guys its Finally Done "Check it Out"!!!

Here's the Special thing about this Color Scheme.  Like I said before Akilah is the Type of Nature that involve Trees, flowers, etc.  Well shes has the ability to Camouflage not only that Her Wings represent 3 important parts of a Plants Life.  Sun, Rain, and the Sky.  If her Wings animated the blue and White parts will be the sky and the clouds which would actually move, the white and Gery is the rain that will fall, and the Feathers will be the Glare of the Sun light.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice coloring job and interesting coloring scheme.  Nice work.  Thanks for sharing it here.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 She is a very colorful character, no doubts she represents all life.
 You did a good job indeed :yes .

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Kor and Chileterk for the Comment. again sorry to take long

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
That¥s no problem. This picture is just awesome.!! Oo Might I ask what you did use to make this colour sheme? I mean, going over from one to another colour?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Aug 4 2009 on  08:01 AM
Oo Might I ask what you did use to make this colour sheme? I mean, going over from one to another colour?
Well there is a program I got called CoralDraw6 there is a full paint option where you can blend or put two colors together.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Aug 4 2009 on  05:17 PM
Very very nice! I love the colourflow.
Why Thank you!