The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fan Art by NeoGen

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 18 2009 on  02:33 AM
If you send me the urls of your various art posts I can merge them into one thread.
Nice drawing.
Will you also rename the thread?  Should NeoGenesis005 mention a new thread name for the combined thread or do you already have one in mind?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You are welcome to name a title for such a thread along with the urls if you'd like to accept the offer NeoGenesis005.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi NeoGenesis005,
I have one question, did you receive any of the emails I sent you of lately? Is the email address in your profile up to date?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Giving her a second look, she still looks cute.   Though I bet she'd hate to hear anyone tell her that.    :lol

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 20 2009 on  01:48 PM
Giving her a second look, she still looks cute.   Though I bet she'd hate to hear anyone tell her that.    :lol
Looks can be deceiving :lol

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 20 2009 on  12:52 PM
Hi NeoGenesis005,
I have one question, did you receive any of the emails I sent you of lately? Is the email address in your profile up to date?
No I haven't receive anything from you.  If it needs to be updated where do I need to go to do that?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you go to the "My Controls" page you will find the options to change the settings on your profile page. I was wondering because I had sent you six mails since February 11th.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I like the drawing, it seems that the character has a special feel, or aura. Maybe something interesting is behind this character :) . Keep it up!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Feb 20 2009 on  11:37 PM
Hello:
 I like the drawing, it seems that the character has a special feel, or aura. Maybe something interesting is behind this character :) . Keep it up!
Thanks Dude.  Just three more to go.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you for sending me the urls NeoGenesis005. I merged your three art threads into one so your fanart can be seen in one place now :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 27 2009 on  03:03 AM
Thank you for sending me the urls NeoGenesis005. I merged your three art threads into one so your fanart can be seen in one place now :)
Sounds like that should make things very convenient.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Feb 27 2009 on  04:03 AM
Thanks alot Dude.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm... I like these a lot :yes!  I like your idea of the Gang having guardian angels.  Great drawings ;)!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 28 2009 on  01:19 AM
Hmm... I like these a lot :yes!  I like your idea of the Gang having guardian angels.  Great drawings ;)!
Thanks Man.  Just three more characters and that completes:

THE DINODIAN 5

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I need a little help

I decided to determined the Dinodain Character's genders by doing the opposite of the 5 main characters of LBT but  :huh: its kinda acquired.  The Gang (excluding Chomper and Ruby) consist of three males (littlefoot, petrie, and Spike) and two females (Cera, and Ducky).  That means the Dinodian Gang will consist of three females and to males and one of the males is the Leader (Timothy Threehorn).  But does seem acquired to you all that there will be more females in the group yet the leader is one of the Male Angels?

I really need anyone's opinion on this so let me know if you see this message.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
That seems perfectly normal to me. The majority doesn't always have to rule :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well NeoGen, it is your story and your art but I see nothing wrong to have more females in a group and one of them been the leader, we have seen that in our real world and I see no reason that could not happen in LBT or LBT-related stories too. But, at the end, it is your decision :yes .