The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fan Art by NeoGen

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Good News and Bad News

Good News is that I finally Drew of the New Dinodian of The Dinodian 5.  He is the Protector of Ducky and his name is Xavier the Bold one.

Bad News is that the Picture need to be trace over.  Yeah hes incomplete at the moment but I will try and post me up as soon as possible.

Profile will be available after the postage.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No hurry, go at a pace comfortable for you.  Good luck.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 7 2009 on  11:53 PM
No hurry, go at a pace comfortable for you.  Good luck.
thanks I'll take my time.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Better that way. If you rushed you make make mistakes, be unhappy with the results, or other things.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, Guys here we go! :DD Lets all Meet:

Xavier the Dinodian

Role of Xavier:

Well its obvious but anyway Created by Alpha and Omega to protect one sweet little dinosaur; that's none other than Ducky.  Everyday or when he gets the chance he would teacher this little swimmer to be Bold.  You see its a fact that ducky is meek and she would sometimes become a push over for others :rolleyes: and that would piss Xavier right off.  Buts its still his Duty to make sure no danger would get near Ducky.

Personality:

Xavier is the Boldest and the Hot Shot Character out of all the Five Dinodains and hes usually Calm minded.  He would usually be in the Mysterious Realm either Meditating or Training himself to improve his Water Attacks and to be a Better Dinodian Fighter.  He don't do nobodies "dirty work" unless the task is really important.  When Fighting evil Spirits or Sharpteeth he fights with grace and Style without breaking a Sweat ( :blink: can they even sweat?).  Not that he is rebellious, but his "Hot Shot" attitude can sometimes cause confusion between him and Timothy (The Leader).  And like I mentioned earlier hes the Controller of Water.  With this element its a pretty easy win for him since not to many species can't handle the Waves and the Current of the Sea.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great drawing.  By his expression he looks annoyed & like he'd get along with Cera and maybe would dislike Ducky.  Also looks like he's about to punch someone.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I agree, he looks like he is eager to fight :angel .
 I like the drawings, the wings specially.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot3897,Mar 14 2009 on  11:02 PM
Cool drawing  ;)
Thanks Dude

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 14 2009 on  11:03 PM
Great drawing.  By his expression he looks annoyed & like he'd get along with Cera and maybe would dislike Ducky.  Also looks like he's about to punch someone.
:lol Well we all know that every Guardian Angel has there Unconditional Love for the ones they protect, its just that sometimes he would get upset when Ducky become a push for others.  He still was that unconditional love for her since he is the one chosen to protect her.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Mar 14 2009 on  11:10 PM
I like the drawings, the wings specially.
Thanks.  You see, since ducky's species is known for its Swim abilities, I decided to make his Wings out of Pure Water.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I swear, that is a Lovely drawing! you really made him all muscled and stuff. me likey! :D

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, all the Profiles are Typed up please read well and comment on them (if you want to).

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Let me explain before I introduce.  Now I was suppose to introduce this character at the same time with Timothy but I was unable to.  But I finally Got him on.  Fellow GOF members Meet one of my fanfic character of LBT, Cera's Big Brother himself:

Tritops The Threehorn!!!

Background Biography:

Tritops is the oldest sibling in the Family; Son of Topsey and his Lost Mother.  If your wondering why his nose horn looks the way it is he had an accident during a rock slide incident long ago but it manage to heal and harden.  Tritops is surprisingly the wisest between him, his Father and Cera, of course his wisdom is second rated compared to Tria's wisdom.  His Childhood is full of troublesome memories; there were incidents that were unforgettable.  When he was Cera's age he believe that dinosaurs can unite and live in harmony, infact he had friends that were different species but after his Father found out he had the beating of his life and Topsey had the nerve to say "I wonder why your mother gain birth to you" (fanfic not a real line). :o Tritops was in total shock when he heard those words it was disturbing enough for him to commit Suicide.  He was literally going to jump off the cliff and drop to the bottom of a ditch but he heard a cry for help and to his surprise it was his little sister Cera (she was at the same age as Tricia back then).  She wondered off and some how ended up hanging from the cliff a couple feet away from tritops.  Tritops thinking fast he quick raced down to the bottom of the cliff in order to catch her.  Suddenly cera's grip gave way and started falling and right where she was pretty close to the ground Tritops made a huge leep arcoss the rocky bottom, cera landing on tritops' back and roll landed on the other side.  Tritops instantly got up and went to see if cera was OK.  Being terrified she ran up to tritops and hold him tightly(weeping), that's when Tritops realize that his little sister needed more protection then anybody else so he continued to live on so Cera can grow up to be a Strong and a Healthy Threehorn.  Months past and he grew into a very young threehorn adult and Cera now aged to her current appearance this is the time when he might littlefoot.  An unfamiliar character but something about him Tritops couldn't figure out.  When the earthquake came around Cera's life was in danger once again but Tritops came in the nick of time to save her and right after the earthquake subdue tritops shouted to his farther on the other side "Farther, No matter what happens I will keep Cera protected!" (again not a real line fanfic only).  Later both Tritops and Cera meet up with Littlefoot and the other dinosaurs and from Tritops prospective he knew there was something special about Littlefoot, he knew littlefoot was making something that was a total disaster into a reality (Friendship between different species).  After the Battle of the Sharptooth and finding the Great Valley Tritops went his seperate ways, staying in the Great Valley but living on his own.  Topsey was happy to know that his now only daughter is alive and well, but trying to find out what happened to Tritops, Cera told him what tritops told her (Tritops Words): "I'm ready to live on my own plus I already proved how Great of a Threehorn I turned out to be like our father hoped I would be".  Topsey was proud yet ashamed for not treating him the way he did before but deep down he Loves his Son with all his Heart.

Everything about Tritops (The Present)

Tritops is like a 19 yr old human trapped in a Dinosaur body, he does the unimaginable meaning he does things that you don't aspect to see other dinosaurs to do.  Like picking up a Rock with his bear paw and burst somebody with it, High Jump Kick a Sharpteeth, and Mysteriously play the music for the songs for the gang to sing.  Tritops loves to take advantage over his sisters especially Cera just for fun and one day he made Tricia cry and Tria gave him one BLOW (One hit KO).   He tries to keep in sharp mainly for the ladies...yeah :lol he's furls with the ladies often times he fails.  Tritops heroic acts back in the first movie also made him a earthy guardian so that mean where ever the gang goes hes bound to follow (<_< even though he hates doing the job); hes actually doing the Dinodians a favour with him around they don't show themselves but if the issue or issues become critical thats when they come.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
just took a look at your drawings and they are done very well :) good work :D

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Mar 15 2009 on  02:55 AM
just took a look at your drawings and they are done very well :) good work :D
Thanks Dude.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice drawing.  How old is he supposed to be off hand roughly?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 15 2009 on  02:25 PM
Nice drawing.  How old is he supposed to be off hand roughly?
In human Years he's....19 yrs old.  Yeah he's a young adult.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 The new character looks good, it may be a very the beginning of an interesting new plot.
 And about Ducky's guardian angel, the way you have the wings to be of pure water adds more variety to your characters, that's good indeed :) . Keep it up!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Mar 15 2009 on  06:57 PM
Hello:
 The new character looks good, it may be a very the beginning of an interesting new plot.
 And about Ducky's guardian angel, the way you have the wings to be of pure water adds more variety to your characters, that's good indeed :) . Keep it up!
Thanks, your comments means alot.