The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fan Art by NeoGen

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Mar 15 2009 on  01:02 AM
I swear, that is a Lovely drawing! you really made him all muscled and stuff. me likey! :D
Why thank you that totally means alot.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Jan 16 2009 on  02:00 AM

Right Now its not colored but it will when I get the chance to do it.  Please have a Look.

This is Timothy the Dinodian (Dinosaur Guardian) who watches over Cera.  

Role of Timothy:

As Cera's Guardian He protect her everywhere she goes.  however, when it comes to Cera he doesn't have the patience to deal with her because of her tomboyish aggressive and non-superstitious personality but only because of his unconditional Love for her he is willing to risk every in order to keep her safe.

Personality
Timothy who lives in the Mysterious Realm has High Respect for his creators but would sometime cause an uproar with the gods (in a respectful manner) if things don't go his way but he still maintain a Humble attitude for the gods he serves.  He as a Heart of Gold ready to sacrifice himself to safe others.  Don't want to be disturbed when hes in a luxurious state of Mind, and He can be somewhat Lazy but Very Reliable.  His Elemental Power is "Super Natural Power" ( ;) This element is a mix of Aura Energy and Psychic Powers)  this element is pretty powerful compared to most.  Lucky he is one of the very few to obtain such power.
cool pic dude!!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: metadude1234,Mar 18 2009 on  02:18 AM
cool pic dude!!!!
thanks dude.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Great News Guys.  The New Guardian is Now Finish.  I just have to redraw her now so stay tuned.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That sounds good, keep it up!.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok there is some Bad News which is I really didn't like the first drawing so I had to draw it over

Good News I finished it by tonight I should be able to trace it over and post it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Alright Guys meet Rebecca the Dinodian.  Her Species are known for their Beauty and Majestic appearance.  As you can see her Wings are Holographic mainly because she Controls the Power of Wind; the wings are used for air attacks and abilities.

Role of Rebecca

She's responsible for being the Guardian of Petrie of Course.  When she is present she would assist Petrie to Grow out of his Superstitious behave and become more fearless against any challenge or challenger.

Rebecca's Personality:

Despite the Dinodians being immortal,  she is quiet the youngster of the Dinodian 5 Group due to her modesty and high respect for her comrades.  She maybe Gorgeous but she doesn't brag about it because she know every creature Big and Small, in flesh and Spirit are beautiful inside and out.  Shes doesn't like to argue or fight with those who she respects(mainly everyone), but she is not afraid to Fight for what she Loves.  SHE LOVES Babies infact when she gets the chance to visit the Great Valley she play with any infant she spots (the only baby character shown in the Series is Tricia so plays with her alot).  In battle she would sometimes become clumsy with her wind techniques or sometimes overdue it.

I just want to mention something before finish this postage off.  First of all I developed my own so call style of drawing a Pteranodon since rebecca is meant to be known for being gorgeous I had to draw her with a Sexy appearances so yeah I couldn't draw her exactly like the original art work of LBT.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot3897,Apr 6 2009 on  04:06 PM
Wow those are REALLY good!  :DD
Thank you!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 6 2009 on  06:26 PM
good & well drawn.
Thanks dude.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow! Some sweet drawing!  :yes
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 7 2009 on  02:01 AM
Wow! Some sweet drawing!  :yes
thank you.  I just got one more guardian to draw though.  but i'm finally on my last one.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It looks good and, again, I like the way you draw the wings: In this case, how they look like they are both, part of the main body and also how they look like they are separated from it.
 Keep it up!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Apr 7 2009 on  10:04 PM
Hello:
 It looks good and, again, I like the way you draw the wings: In this case, how they look like they are both, part of the main body and also how they look like they are separated from it.
 Keep it up!
Thank you Chiletrek and everyone for commenting on the Rebecca Picture, all the comments are encouraging.

By the way I typed up her Personality (Profile) so feel free to read it and tell me what do you think.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
She does seem like an interesting character indeed.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey sorry for my ridiculously long procrastination but it's that time again to draw another character of the Dinodian 5.  Just bare in mind that I'm still working so I can get tired and end up forgetting to get the character drawn. However, during this week I'll be working on it.    :D Would you know it...its my last Dinodain 5 character so I might get it done faster than you all think.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Don't worry and remember to work at your own pace. We can wait :smile .

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Apr 20 2009 on  03:32 PM
Hello:
 Don't worry and remember to work at your own pace. We can wait :smile .
no problem.