The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Unofficial July 2010 LBT Fanart Contest!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There's still time left, guys!  As of this post, there's 4 1/2 hours left!

See if you guys can work a miracle. :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
After procrastinating for an idiotically long time, I finally cracked down and produced a piece of fanart. I am still hoping to color it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do so before the deadline. :unsure: For that reason, I am posting the link to the lineart here so that you can add it if I don't finish the colored version in time.

Realistic Gang of Five by Pangaea

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
There. I just finished the picture. I hope it's not too late. I already put it in the drop box as a PDF, but here it is again just to be safe. (Sorry; I didn't have time to rotate it. You can do that yourself, right?)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jul 31 2010 on  09:08 PM
I entered mine as well.
Did you enter your picture of Rex in? Cause I'm sure that would win or atleast come close.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, time's now up! (Been over for 12 hours, but I had some things to do during that time. (Mainly sleep! :P: )) I thank everyone for sending in what they did, it means a lot to me.

I'll be getting to work on the video tomorrow.  I want to give people ample time to look over each piece of work during the video and choose for themselves.  Remember, it's the fans who decide which is most deserving and not me alone. (So yes, I will be voting, but I'll only choose one and it'll probably not make much of a difference in the end.)

The end result will be decided by numerous polls from various forums and my own site, as well as comments and Video Responses from YouTube.  Simply speaking, most votes wins.

So, best of luck to all, and I'll see ya later!