The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How do you soothe yourself to sleep

Dino-Mario

• Chomper
    • View Profile
So, do you have or perform something that helps you doze off when nighttime comes and it's resting time? For me, I always sleep with my faithful dino plushies by my side, a TLW T. Rex and a Stegosaurus. When I sleep with them, I never have nightmares and rest peacefully. Sometimes I tend to read a little before going to bed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have to have something to listen to or else my mind runs a mile a minute and I can't get to sleep.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Same for me. I hardly ever go to sleep without listening to some (usually calm) music. Sometimes my mind just wouldn't shut up. I must say that I tend to fall asleep easier if I wait until I'm really tired which is usually too late but... at least I do manage to fall asleep rather quick.
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I am always thinking of stories when getting to sleep. I think I never get as good ideas as in the semi conscious state shortly before falling asleep or shortly before waking up (phases in which I can to some degree control my dreams with a huge unforeseen and random element to keep it different from thinking of stories during awake times).

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I exercise meditation and prayer usually.  Seems to help😉.