The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 118551

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
My guess is he is a young Isaac Brown. I have the random belief he is this guy http://agt.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Brown

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Sep 16 2015 on  03:56 PM
My guess is he is a young Isaac Brown. I have the random belief he is this guy http://agt.wikia.com/wiki/Isaac_Brown
Possibly..... Wonder what he's doing on imdb? They proably just picked some randon kid and listed him as the voice of Chomper
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Land-Bef...107536599276511

Go to Top Stories and look for a post from Scott Whyte. He's saying he's voicing Bron in lbt 14

Here's a quicker way to the news :)

https://twitter.com/TheScottWhyte/with_replies
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cool find! Here's a link to some of his other voiceover roles and includes audio clips of three of them, although I can't imagine Bron sounding a thing like Fizzie on here. Looks like Scott Whyte's a pretty versatile actor though, so I am pretty optimistic. :)

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Scott-Whyte/

EDIT: He has a demo of many characters here. Really fun to watch! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac_SVjGUQK0

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmmmmm....... I wonder when the other voice actors will come forward?
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/officialscottwhyte?fref=ts

Ok Scott Whyte mentioned a Cathey Lizzio..... Could she be the voice director, caster, you know like Susan Blu was in the earlier sequels? Either way she helped him secure the role of Bron somehow
Life Is Good

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Cathey Lizzio works for CESD, a talent agency. It's likely that she found out about auditions for LBT 14 and called in Scott to give it a try.

While I am a teeny bit disappointed that Kiefer Sutherland doesn't appear to be coming back to reprise the role, I've listened to Scott's demo reel and he seems pretty talented, so I've got my hopes up for him. Plus, considering that Cam Clarke took over for the TV series, I was half-expecting this to be the case anyway. It appears that more voice actors are announcing their roles now. I hope more news comes along fairly soon.  :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Me too. I'm pretty sure it'll be soon
Life Is Good

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Looking through Scott's Facebook and Twitter I found a picture of him with Jim Cummings, saying he was working with him. And it was taken in May last year, when the voice acting for LBT 14 was going on. :wow Thoughts?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Well it could be for an unreleated film. But if it is for lbt 14 then Jim Cummings might be providing an additional voice, voicing an unannounced new character or maybe even voicing Grandpa Longneck  :)
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cool picture! I just checked Scott Whyte's filmography and Jim Cummngs' on IMDB and they don't have any other projects listed in common in the last two years. Of course IMDB has lots of  mistakes, but it appears that LBT 14 could very well be the only thing they worked together on.

Speaking of IMDB, they now claim the release date will be in October ...

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It won't be released in October...... That I know for a fact. Whoever said October must of been thinking of the Blu Ray version of The Original Land Before Time. As for Scott Whyte and Jim Cummings........ I really don't know what to think at this point
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Yeah, although they claimed it was going to be released even before the original (October 13) on October 6!!! Obviously not going to happen. I guess it's IMDB just being IMDB, along with their cast list still listing Meghan Strange as Ruby and Kiefer Sutherland as Bron (Scott Whyte's not on there yet).

Also (this is confirmed), apart from re-releasing the original, they're now re-releasing the sequels on three-packs the same day as LBT 1's release, so it seems like they're trying hard to renew interest in the whole franchise again. They already re-released the whole series in four-packs within Journey of the Brave's production, but they're doing it again now, so they're probably really interested in warming up the franchise just in time for JOTB  :D .

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
- What do you mean by "third guy"?

- Awesome information! I'm so excited, I really hope LBT 14 doesn't flop like LBT 13 because this can start the franchise back up again!
8 years with TGOF :yum

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: bestariana1girl,Sep 22 2015 on  08:21 AM

- Awesome information! I'm so excited, I really hope LBT 14 doesn't flop like LBT 13 because this can start the franchise back up again!
One is Scott Whyte and Jim Cummings. But there's also another person. That's who Allegrogiosco is referring to.

I honestly don't know who that is
Life Is Good

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Sep 22 2015 on  07:33 AM
Quote from: bestariana1girl,Sep 22 2015 on  08:21 AM

One is Scott Whyte and Jim Cummings. But there's also another person. That's who Allegrogiosco is referring to.

I honestly don't know who that is
Oh! I see! I'm not sure either, but I'll keep a look out for juicy information!
8 years with TGOF :yum

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Scott Whyte is listed as Bron on IMDB

But Kiefer Sutherland is still on there as Bron as well though. Plush Megan Strange is still listed as the voice of Ruby
Life Is Good