The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 112538

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I honestly don't trust IMDB, all the information gets changed.
8 years with TGOF :yum

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Me neither. It's just interesting sometimes  :lol
Life Is Good

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cool.

Is that time stamp on the screen accurate? As in, is this from an hour and 54 minutes in the movie? Hmm, because none of the other movies are that long.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cool! Aria posted the same photo and said they're "putting the finishing touches on our voiceover work"

https://instagram.com/p/7_n1DjnoxV/?taken-by=ariastar87

I would be shocked if the movie is that long, but hey, its's been eight years since the last one so who knows, they might have some surprises up their sleeve =).

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The photo is also confirmation that Anndi Mcafee will return to voice Cera!  :)
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Another photo by Aria Curzon

https://instagram.com/p/7_ti1Cno7t/?taken-by=ariastar87

One of the users asked if she had permission to show it.

She said "Believe me we asked first and they said Yes! That's all I really needed."

Hmmmmmm....... I guess that means that Universal themselves will officially announce this movie soon  :yes
Life Is Good

Hardback247

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I always thought Cera's voice actress was different in the TV series and later movies. She just doesn't sound like what she used to in V, VI and VII.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Cool photo, I have a feeling that the movie will be out sooner then we think. Looking at the screenshot time I don't know of the movie is going to be 2hrs but if it is then it sounds very promising and did anyone notice Petrie wearing what looked like a leaf as a hat? I'm very excited about these recent developments.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Hardback247,Sep 24 2015 on  05:55 AM
I always thought Cera's voice actress was different in the TV series and later movies. She just doesn't sound like what she used to in V, VI and VII.
It's Due to her getting older over time. I know I've said this before and it can be a bit of a touchy subject.... But for any newcomer and as it's 100% confirmed now.. I can't say I'm too happy that their rehiring Cera and Ducky's current VAs... And I personally think Anndi was too old to voice Cera in the first place. She was in her late teens when she first got the role..
So I'm not too happy that I will have to watch the new movie with Ducky and Cera still having there obviously done by adult ( well to me anyway) kid voices.
As I say got nothing against Aria or Anndi (they did a lot of voice acting in a lot of my other childhood media) But if it were me I'd have let them go and recast Cera and Ducky a long time ago, or for this new upcoming film anyway... And have them voiced by kid actors like Littlefoot. (and like they were in the 1st movie and early sequels.)
Sorry to bring this up again, just wanted to get it off my chest...
It's not just in LBT, I'm not really keen on kids been voiced by adults in media in general. (Apart from anime's in there Japanese audio that is)

Anyway something else accrued to me.. I wonder when the movie is shipped and dubbed in other country's. I wonder if some of the character's foreign VAs will reprise their roles? E.G. Petrie's German and Japanese VA's voiced him in all 13 current movies. So you they reprise the role as Petrie perhaps?

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wow! I'm so excited!  :wow they said early 2016, maybe it will be out really early! I mean, the animation is done, and they did say they are doing the finishing touches on the voice acting. Perhaps it could be released by Christmas this year??

Oh, and I don't think it will be almost 2 hours but if it is that's awesome!

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
As a filmmaker myself I seriously doubt they'll do it over 90 minutes long. There are a few "rules" (of course in cinema you're always granted a lot of leeway due to the creative aspectects of the art form), that due to a child's span of attention, and TLBT's target audicien cartoon/child movies are usually never longer than 90 minutes, 60 to 70 minutes long is usually what you're looking for.

However, there are exceptions, in comedy you should never exceed 90 minutes either because it's very hard to keep the audience interested in ordinary comedy for longer, however there are a lot of movies that were successful in passing this mark, let's see what LBT XIV has to offer.

I don't mind having kids in cartoon movies with adult voice actors, we often use women to voice young boys, as they do in anime (Son Goku is voiced by a woman), as long as they're professional they can really do a great job. Look at the Simpsons, over 25 years and the voices are pretty much the same.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I honestly don't think the movie will be 2hrs but according to the photo it may certainly be longer than all the other movies  :exactly
Life Is Good

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It seems like we are all on the same page  :lol  :p  "It can't be 2 hours, but if it was that would be awesome!"

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
If it was 2 hrs, that would be a huge surprise because most animated movies in the range of 1hr 25-45 mins

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If the movie is 2hrs long, that very likely means Bron isn't going to be the only center of the film. I think that's where Chomper and Ruby come into the picture and maybe, just maybe RedClaw, Screech, and Thud.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
They might still have scenes to cut in order to get it down to the 90 minute mark.  We'll just have to see.