The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 112471

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Nov 3 2015 on  01:55 PM
They are allowed to subjectively like a sequel better, but the original is objectively better. I will not hear otherwise.
You can only be making that comment based off your own subjective beliefs and standards.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You will not hear me disagree with you about the quality of the original vs. the sequels WR. I share your opinion there.
But opinion it remains and if others think differently they have every right to do so same as we have every right to disagree with their opinions. There is no right of anyone here to deny others their right to their opinions.
That being said I strongly suggest for everyone to take a step back and relax. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for this to develope into some kind of quarrel.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Nov 4 2015 on  03:09 AM
You will not hear me disagree with you about the quality of the original vs. the sequels WR. I share your opinion there.
But opinion it remains and if others think differently they have every right to do so same as we have every right to disagree with their opinions. There is no right of anyone here to deny others their right to their opinions.
That being said I strongly suggest for everyone to take a step back and relax. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for this to develope into some kind of quarrel.
Thank you for your input. And yes, I'm stepping away as of now. This is getting REALLY off-topic anyway.

SuperGameWarrior101

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dr. Rex,Nov 4 2015 on  03:15 AM
Thank you for your input. And yes, I'm stepping away as of now. This is getting REALLY off-topic anyway.
You're right. We're getting off-topic here. We need to talk about the 2nd trailer for the new movie

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
In the eternal words of The Dude:

I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: SuperGameWarrior101,Nov 4 2015 on  11:54 AM
We need to talk about the 2nd trailer for the new movie
Oh a new trailers coming out. :D

SuperGameWarrior101

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Nov 4 2015 on  06:05 AM
I hope there's a 2nd trailer soon

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
My final word on this before moving on as well is that my stance will remain unchanged. You are allowed to think that the sequels are better and I will forever think that you are wrong. That will never change.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The LBT Facebook page just updated today with their first sequel-related post (apart from re-posting Reba's post). Previously starting in May, they made several posts relating exclusively to the first movie probably to promote its Blu-Ray. It's just one post, but maybe we'll be beginning to hear more sometime fairly soon....

https://www.facebook.com/LandBeforeTimeMovies

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Nov 4 2015 on  06:05 AM
Really? When?

AnimationLover26

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I just...why?...WHY!? The past sequels of this have been awful, to me anyways and the last Land Before Time sequel was back in 2007. Why did they wait 8 years to make another as if they had to because I personally think they should have stopped at 3 like most animated movies have.  Reba McEntire? Really? I couldn't stand her in, "The Fox and the Hound 2" and now she will be voice-acting in this? I really don't mind her music, but please have her stay away from actually doing anything like this. That is my personal opinion for the new upcoming sequel that will most likely fail miserably.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 5 2015 on  10:35 AM
Yeah, you don't have to watch it you know ;)
I agree, if it's not to your liking; just don't view it.
8 years with TGOF :yum

AnimationLover26

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I know I don't have to view it. I'm just stating my opinion on previous sequels and why this one won't be any different.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: AnimationLover26,Nov 5 2015 on  02:04 PM
I know I don't have to view it. I'm just stating my opinion on previous sequels and why this one won't be any different.
Don't really understand why you had to waste your time saying that, then... :blink:

Also, you never know. This one could surprise you.

AnimationLover26

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Off topic but this is a forum, correct? Am I not entitled to state negatively or positively on the subject?

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
http://www.anndi.com/blog/?p=447

Check it out! Plus Grandma Longneck and Chomper voices are confirmed in the pictures  :)
Life Is Good

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh Thank you Chomper for finding!
And thank you Anndi for sharing!

Easter 2016? :D

and viewing chomper voice actor means his role won't be silent! :'D

SuperGameWarrior101

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Nov 6 2015 on  03:38 PM
Oh Thank you Chomper for finding!
And thank you Anndi for sharing!

Easter 2016? :D

and viewing chomper voice actor means his role won't be silent! :'D
What about Ruby? Do they have a voice for her yet?