The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 129964

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Nov 20 2015 on  05:33 AM
It's not worth your time, it's just a zoom in on one picture of the gang, but at least it's a promo, more will follow I believe.
Yeah, I realized, sadly enough.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJeaydEWgKU

There's a comment on this video saying that the blue ray version of We're Back A Dinosaur's Story has a special look at Journey Of The Brave. The video is from LBT Squad and the comment is from LBT Superior (or something like that)

Does anyone know if it's true?
Life Is Good

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
They made a Bluray of We're Back a Dinosaur Story?

I've got to get one :p
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Nov 24 2015 on  06:24 AM
They made a Bluray of We're Back a Dinosaur Story?

I've got to get one :p
Yes and it apparently has a special look at LBT 14 but I don't know if that's true or not
Life Is Good

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I would like to own The Land Before Time and We're Back on blu-ray, however there's still no release date for europe, to the best of my knowledge /:

Do you know if TLBT Blu-ray is region free? Or if it works in region 2 players?

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Nov 23 2015 on  09:09 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJeaydEWgKU

There's a comment on this video saying that the blue ray version of We're Back A Dinosaur's Story has a special look at Journey Of The Brave. The video is from LBT Squad and the comment is from LBT Superior (or something like that)

Does anyone know if it's true?
Can't say I'm aware of that. I don't have We're Back anyway.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I was at Walmart today and saw a copy of We're Back A Dinosaur's Story blu ray edition and it clearly said "includes sneak peek of Land Before Time Journey Of The Brave"
Life Is Good

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm excited about this new film :lol:!  I just wish it was going to be released this month, as almost all the sequels were traditionally released in December.  Oh well, two months' wait won't kill me :lol.

That's a cute pic of the Gang on the FB page <3.  Is it just me, or does Ducky look like she's been eating too many treesweets :p?  Maybe it's my imagination that is making her look more round.  Doesn't matter 'cuz she's cute regardless :angel.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Saw this image from a general e-mail from Michael Tavera when listing music he and Scott Cochran had been working/worked on

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Any news on the preview that was released with the Blu-ray of We're Back, a Dinosaur's story?

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I don't have a blue ray so I can't check it out. Maybe someone else will get it and let us know
Life Is Good

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I'm going to buy one, but sadly, I'll only be able to do so in February/March, by then LBT XIV is probably going to be out anyway :p

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It's probably just the trailer though
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Apparently you don't actually need a Blu-Ray player. It looks like there's a code on the back of the sticker and you enter it at vudu.com to get the sneak peek.  Here's a review video for Were Back that provides instructions

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D-47Mx-RK-4

Unfortunately it looks like this code is already used. I don't have a Walmart near me so I don't think I can get it but it looks like as long as you have the code you can get access to the stuff through vudu.com. It'll be awesome if someone here can post the content!  ;)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Great find Allegro!

It bothered me that the guy didn't care about the LBT XIV preview and that he never watched We're Back, but still I wonder if whoever stole the code is hanging out in TGOF.

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Journey of the Brave is now on the Walmart website! It will be released on February 2 and they have the cover!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/48765943

Here's the other information I could find off of this page: ;)

- The movie will be 82 minutes long
- There will be a new character named Wild Arms voiced by Damon Wayans Jr.
- Rob Paulsen will (very likely) return as Spike (he's in the voice cast list)
- There will be four songs; the three new ones are "Today's The Day", "Hot and Stinky", and "Better Off Alone".

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Cool find!!!!!

Nice to know that Wild Arms was legit the whole time
Life Is Good

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I can't wait for this film to come out. It'll be the first thing I purchase once it's released. At first, I thought it might have been due to release by Easter; now, I'm glad it'll be released in early February.

Too bad the fourteenth movie couldn't be made years ago so they wouldn't have to get new voice actors for Topsy and Grandpa Longneck.

I wonder if Topsy and Grandpa Longneck will have nonspeaking roles in this film; I guess I'll find out when the movie is released.