The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 112547

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cool finds! You're really amazing at finding all these people! :) So now we know that the movie has just entered its third month of post-production. According to a couple of websites, it seems as though post-production takes about six months or so (though it does vary widely) ; that seems to confirm everything suggesting a release early next year. The only source I know of that could question that estimate is this comment from Scott Whyte saying he's not sure if the movie will come out at the end of this year or the beginning of next, otherwise, the timing estimates look consistent.

Also, it seems that the LandBeforeTimeMovies Facebook page appears to be official, since at the bottom of this Universal page there is a link that leads directly to that site. They've been very quiet recently, they posted quite a bit this summer but haven't posted anything in a month now. Maybe things will change when the Blu-Ray comes out!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
...I am entirely prepared to ship Pterano with Reba!Flier. If only because we have a clear hint at her personality, and such a matchup between the two would be hilarious.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Oct 6 2015 on  01:50 AM
...I am entirely prepared to ship Pterano with Reba!Flier. If only because we have a clear hint at her personality, and such a matchup between the two would be hilarious.
It sounds like it has great potential to be one of the greatest crack-ships in existence. :D

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
According to a tweet from Scott Whyte (which was in reply to me) other voice actors should be confirmed soon  :)
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheScottWhyte/st...567653048315904
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

SuperGameWarrior101

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Oct 9 2015 on  07:36 PM
That's a great find  :)
OK, it's the 13th like you said that the original movie would get released on Blu-Ray, and there's still no 2nd trailer. So my question is: WHAT'S GOING ON?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it was only a possibility that another trailer was to be released along with the Blu-Ray. Chances are our hopes and suspicions were wrong... or we just haven't discovered it (in case it was released online like the first trailer) or it is yet to be released... We'll see :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Parker

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I doubt Universal would bother with a second trailer for a direct-to-video kids film. One trailer should more than suffice for its advertising needs. Besides, the announcement trailer already gives us a fairly comprehensive overview of the movie.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm still going by my previous assumption. If they do release a second trailer, it won't be till much closer to the movies release. It seems to me like they wouldn't really wanna push the movie till it's close to releasing.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I wish I could get excited about hits. I HAD hoped that the failure of 13 would have taught them that they need to start taking the series back to its roots, but this looks like the same crap that ended the franchise to beginw ith.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I wish I could get excited about hits. I HAD hoped that the failure of 13 would have taught them that they need to start taking the series back to its roots, but this looks like the same crap that ended the franchise to begin with.

EDIT: Did not mean to double post. Sorry.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
From the trailer, and the trailer alone, I had the feeling this new sequel is sort of a return to form to TLBT franchise.

Before XIII, XII was a very good movie and one of the best sequels we've had after II, III and IV. I believe that XIV is in the same group as good later sequels like V, VII, IX, X and XII.

Let's give it the benefit of the doubt and only judge it after we've watched it.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I agree that giving it the benefit of the doubt may be the best thing to do, even though I share some of the skepticism (guess my position on Bron is well known and his inclusion makes it very unlikely that the new movie will be particularly respectful about the original or the setting of the early sequels). Nevertheless, nobody had seen any new installment coming at all and I am going to see it before deciding whether to like it or not like it. In case I end up disliking it, I do hope that as many others as possible do like it. My own sentiments for LBT are by now somewhat detached from further movies so I reckon a poor movie wouldn't hurt me as much as it would have ten years ago. On the other hand I am quite confident about my ability to still cheerish and rejoice over a new movie in case it is a good one.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I agree, I don't understand why people are thinking this is bad news already when the full movie hasn't even come out (trailers can be very misleading).

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Yeah, the benefit of the doubt is the way I usually like to go. Kind of like with the new Star Wars movie. If it's good, awesome, if it's bad, oh well. I can still watch the originals :lol

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just can't get excited for this one. I was hoping for something like the original or at least the Roy Allen Smith stuff.