The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you watching?

Amaranthine · 1786 · 125963

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The Terminator - still as thought-provoking as ever

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I watched Ringing Bell the other day and I found it to be a beautiful and haunting film.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Edge of Darkness part 1

Because, Bob flippin' Peck!. I don't have enough swear words to articulate how fantastic he is in this.

I watch it because there's not enough Muldoon in Jurassic Park to even match the greatness he can reach.

And nothing does greatness like performing a British Police officer whose daughter is shot down before his eyes by a mysterious assailant, and starts to figure out the nature of the anti-nuclear group she was part of while trying to figure out who killed her.

HE DOES IT REALLY WELL

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wizards of Waverly Place! 💗
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chicken Run (2000)
How To Train Your Dragon (2010)
How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)
Inactive, probably forever.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Futurama, Saturday Morning Fun Pit.

My favorite segment of this anthology episode is the PurpleBerry Pond. Just the way it pokes fun at the hamfisted morals and injections of promoting what is supposedly a healthy breakfast...and continuously injecting it with sugar. It takes TWO colors to make a rainbow!

And it's pleasant to look at from a color theory perspective. Look at ALL the shades of purple that actually look nice. And then there's little orange Fry to set it off.

"I must get my hands on those healthy purple berries!"
"Bort!"

But Nixon narrating over the GI Joe parody...it's so beautiful. It's so close to riffing while trying to censor. Especially once it got to the fight scenes. "Here comes a water balloon!" *Explosion* "That's quite a splash!"

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Final Destination 2009
Toy Story
Insidious: Chapter 2
Beethoven's 2nd

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm currently watching the Nightmare on Elm Street series. I'm currently on Wes Craven's New Nightmare. I remember a time when I used to leave the room when horror movies came on. Now, horror is my favorite genre.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Recently watched "Act of Valor" and "Scorpion" (TV series ).

Soon I will watch season four of "Game of Thrones", "The Best of Me", and begin watching "Justified" as I hear that's a great series.  I loved "Breaking Bad", so I'm sure this will be good.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Marley & Me

The ending makes me cry, every time anyone who has lost a pet would get the feeling.

Saddest movie ending ever, I swear...