The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bump this thread when in a good mood!

Explorer · 277 · 25497

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^ Wow! That IS awesome! :D I love bats too.

Eh, I mostly bumping to comment on TPAM's comment. To be honest, I'm more in a blah mood then anything. :p

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have set a record for finishing a chapter of Twilight Valley - 7 days.

Unfortunately, upload has to wait until tomorrow (FF.net's down.)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Aug 9 2009 on  12:56 AM
I have set a record for finishing a chapter of Twilight Valley - 7 days.

Unfortunately, upload has to wait until tomorrow (FF.net's down.)
I'm anxious to see it :yes.  That last chapter really left me at a cliffhanger.  Will the battle on Cloud Island work in the protagonists' favor, or will it seal their fates?  I guess we'll find out when Fanfiction is up and runnning again :yes.

Like Rat_Lady7, I also like bats.  It's cool when they all take flight at once :yes.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No sleep for Alex tonight! Work! *whips himself*

P.S. Bats are awesome.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Table height is relative to it's parent control.  :bang

Works now! Hurrah!

*mutters to himself*

Edit: and the style needs to go in the html tag  :bang

NOW it works!

*continues muttering*

Another edit: I just had a 3 hour face-off with a mega mosquito that must've been exposed to radiation or something, because he was a beast. He was just killed in action 4 minutes ago. Alex is superior.

(If this post doesn't make sense to you, I had a rough night).

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm in a happy mood. Very happy mood. :)

It's actually not because of my birthday, but of the holidays coming up and the hum drum of summer being over. :) I guess that does sound strange, but my summer was not too exciting. :p I mean sure, I did A LOT of things, but I didn't travel like I usually would. :(

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bump, knowing on August 28th I'll be going a double feature of Final Destination 4 and Halloween 2 with a couple of my friends.  :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bump because I spent time with friends yesterday and them converse with each other and they enjoyed themselves. ^^ Now I'm with my best friend in the whole world.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Bumping 'cause i'm finally getting a pair of consecutive days off - All the better since I'm coming off a 9-day straight, I say. ^^

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm happy because the slow month is almost over!  Seriously....I've made less than $3k this month.  I usually make anywhere from $180-$640 per day (typically $5,400-$12k a month).  Not that I'm complaining.  3k is good, but it sorta makes you worry you're doing something wrong with your advertising or services when you get so little business for such a long time.  I made $270 today so things are sorta getting back to normal.  Tomorrow I have a guaranteed $180 without doing any work at all.  It's good to have things back to almost normal again. :yes

Not that I'm keeping all this money.  I normally invest it, but my family is in financial crisis right now so I've gotta make enough to keep my ma and great aunt/uncle from going under.  Ma needs to borrow about $1200-$1500 per month and my great aunt/uncle need at least $2.5k every month.  Needless to say I haven't made enough yet this month.  I need to make about $700 more to keep them from going under.....otherwise I gotta take money from my reserves, which I really don't like to do.  I use my reserve money to buy parts and stuff so I can make MORE money.  The lower my reserves get, the less potential money I can make per month.  I just spent $1,200 on used computers and I plan to spend another $500 for DDR ram and $1,000 on hard drives.  Getting about $200 worth of DVD burners wouldn't be a bad idea either.  I'm also planning to spend $2k on a lot of 50 used computers.  That'll make 'em $40 each for a P4 2.4ghz computer with 512mb of ram and a 40gb hard drive along with a legit copy of XP Pro.  I can sell 'em for $100 each easy. :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Ma needs to borrow about $1200-$1500 per month and my great aunt/uncle need at least $2.5k every month. Needless to say I haven't made enough yet this month. I need to make about $700 more to keep them from going under.....otherwise I gotta take money from my reserves, which I really don't like to do.

I sure hope they aren't relying too much on you to cover their financial problems.  If they're in that bad of shape, they need to rebudget, and learn to live without a few things if they can, maybe sell some things they don't need.  That would be more beneficial to them than you work your tail off to help them.

To keep from going OT, I'll guess I'll bump because I still have a job and I think I'll be ok, but its an absolute mess where I'm working (not literally, but there's so much crap to be sorted out and we're short staff :( ).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bump cus I'm probably gonna meet up with Malte and Littlefoot1616 this sunday :yes

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Congratulations, Mumbling. :yes
And... BUMP! I bought Coraline DVD today. :)

orchid141

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/ordinaryfres
i'm happy and thrilled because i've just made my first youtube video with the help of Vegas Pro. it cost me 3 days though  :lol

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bump again because I'm going to the cinema with two of my friends tonight! :D

Jasmijn, Fereshta and I are gonna see harry potter 6 (for me the second time, for jasmijn the 3rd time..... But fereshta's first time so it'll be fun :D )

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Today I got to hold the skull of a Merycoidodon (a prehistoric hoofed mammal); a real fossil; not just a cast. :wow I was visiting a store that sells rocks and fossils, and the owner (a friend of mine) was showing me some recent acquisitions he had put out on display (some of which I helped him identify so that he could label them).

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pangaea,Aug 25 2009 on  03:33 AM
Today I got to hold the skull of a Merycoidodon (a prehistoric hoofed mammal); a real fossil; not just a cast.
Oh, i wonder how much does it costs? :rolleyes:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ I asked about that when I went back to the store today, and he said probably over six or seven hundred dollars. (Less than I expected, actually. :p)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would expect it to cost at least one thousand of bucks too. :)