The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Did you know...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay this game should be pretty simple. Just create a sentence with 'did you know' in it and add any random fact of life you want to share :D It can be about anything... War, history, maths, your life, some country, animals... Anything you think is interesting to share :p

Not sure if this has been done before or whether it maybe should be moved to the no post-count section. I'll let the others decide on that. So I'll give it a start.

Did you know... I've got over a 140 lion king items(that is excluding the doubles)? :yes

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Did you know...

Our LBT RPG's programming code is 11065 lines long?  That's 264 pages if pasted into a Word document.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did you know... It's raining in Holland for 2/3rd of the time? :D (at least from what I've heard :p )

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Did you know that Chuck Norris invented black and the color spectrum, and Tom Cruise invented pink? :blink: :lol

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Did you know that I have a screenplay from Return of the Jedi? It's real, I assure you.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Did you know the maximum size for Red Drum is 27" (NC).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Did you know that an octopus has three hearts?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Did you know that Data Snatchers hide on the sites, waiting to steal your card details, and only LinkScanner spots the Data Snatchers before you visit a web page?

Stay one step ahead of the Data Snatchers with AVG LinkScanner!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Did you know...

The echolocation of the bulldog bat (Noctilio leporinus) can detect an object the diameter of a human hair protruding one millimeter above the surface of a pool of water. (That's how it finds the fish it eats; it "watches" for their fins poking out of the water.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Did you know I didn't know any of these tidbits? :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did you know that it's been over 30 degrees C here today the whole day and they expect thunderstorms for the night? It's gonna be awesome :D

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Did you know that Washington D.C. was once captured and burned by the British?

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Did you know... that the british actually stole our fleet once (I'm never gonna forgive that <_< )

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Did you know...

The tuatara (a lizard-like reptile from New Zealand) possesses an organ called a parietal eye on the top of its head, with a degenerate lens, cornea and retina. Though incapable of forming an image, but it can apparently detect light and dark (in young tuatara, anyway; it becomes covered over with skin and bone in the adults), and may have even functioned as a normal eye at some point in the tuatara's evolutionary history.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

orchid141

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/ordinaryfres
did you know I still haven't seen the new Harry Potter.. o.o

NOTE: later that day..
did you know that i got to see the movie with Iris and another friend, unexpectedly, 5 hours after my previous comment?
how hilarious is that xD

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Did you know that Rochus Misch is the only surviving person who was present in the underground bunker where Hitler killed himself?

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
That Denmark had once conquered England? Or at least, part of it... that his how we have some Nordic words in English... like "dream", "anger" or "sky."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In England, it's illegal to die in Parliament? (I heard on a radio show. What would they do, arrest your corpse?  :lol  )

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Aug 24 2009 on  11:08 PM
In England, it's illegal to die in Parliament? (I heard on a radio show. What would they do, arrest your corpse?  :lol  )
lol that's funny :p

I find some of the things I read here very interesting :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
one of the Deaths in the upcoming Final Destination 4 (or, more accurately, "The Final Destination") is identical to a death from the original?

Ex: In the original FD, the character Terry gets hit by a bus that comes right the heck out of nowhere.

Now, as we can see in the ads for the upcoming FD4, the character of George gets hit by an ambulance that comes right the heck out of nowhere (And right before this, he mentions "Deja Vu  :lol  )