The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Best of Ice Age

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
While we are waiting for a possible fourth!  :D

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
999,999 times out of one million, the original is always best. I rather liked the "Three Men and a Baby" plot of the original and I miss the kid.
The second one was good, too, but I'm not fond of the two comedians who played the girl mammoth's brothers. I didn't even bother with the third one after Shrek the 3rd left me feeling violated.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I am gonna have to say the third one was my favorite actually.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just saw the 3rd one. It was excellent, and is definitely my favorite of the 3.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
3 FOR THE WIN.

"Rule #1: Always listen to Buck!" :lol

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I can't really choose as I enjoyed them all.

Although the second and third had a slightly ''wobbly'' plot line, I quite like all of the movies as they all had a special substance that made up the film.  

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I voted for the third one simply because of Buck. He cracked me up, Simon Pegg did an incredible job with him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
first was the best imo. second was ok, third was not very good. 4th one, well what are they going to do? Have Scratte come back and chase Scrat?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I LOVED the first and third ones. The cracked me up pretty badly. :lol :lol The second was just okay. :p