The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Is it ok if I like "The Mad song"?!

Guest · 16 · 1816

Bruton the Iguanodon

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Why are you so upset? Nobody said you couldn't like it. So what if there are people who dislike it? That doesn't mean you can't like it. It doesn't mean they're saying you're forbidden to say you like it. Please, there's no reason to get upset.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well I am cause everyopne still thinks it was Cera's fault. IT'S NOT!! Ducky admitted it was her fault and yet everyone still bashes Cera and it pisses me!! For example someone said "we all know Cera is the real antagonist in movie 8---she turned Ducky against Spike"

What if I said it was Spike's fault for actually leaving!?

I'm sorry but it makes me m-m-m-mad!!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And yet not everyone agrees it was Cera's fault. Some members here don't agree it was Cera's fault.

And even if the majority thought it was Cera's fault, that's not grounds to assume they feel you can't like the song.

If you like the song, fine. But there's no reason at all for you to get upset just because some members put blame on Cera. That is their opinion and you should respect that. They aren't attacking you for not blaming Cera. They aren't attacking you for liking the song.

So you can return the favor by not acting so angry just because of them having opinions opposite of what you believe.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hey, guys.  :wave

When I made this topic 7 months ago...I was a train wreck. And I still am figuring myself out. But I realize that it's evidence of how out of line I was and I want to apologize for even starting this thread (as well as many other similar rants that weren't topics at all) in the first place. I promise I won't make any more of them in the future.  :exactly

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Good. Shall I suggest...closing this thread and some others?

Bruton the Iguanodon

You bet!   :yes  Those threads were nothing but me being a douche. I sincerely plan to renew my ways from now on.  :exactly

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I didn't check the post times and thought you and DarkHuoumon had almost immediately fallen into your old ways. I was thinking, "Holy Cow that was fast!"

Bruton the Iguanodon

What old ways of Darkhououmon's?  :confused As far as I know, he/she (I am so sorry that I don't know which :bang ) has always been very kind and in that situation he/she was understandably frustrated.

The only one who needed to change was me.  :exactly  

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah yes, LB&T, that brought back memories. BTW, Bruton, Darkhououmon is a she.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think by "old ways", he just meant debating like we used to in the past.

Bruton the Iguanodon

OK. Sorry if it came across as sounding accusing, LB&T.

I'm glad I know your gender for sure now, Darkhououmon!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm... I like all all the songs XD. My two favorites are Beyond the Mysterious Beyond, and, surprisingly, Girls and Dads. The first one is just so ethereal to me and the second is just so catchy lol. So no problem not liking the Mad Song :) *double negative lol*

Heh, even though you made a lot of speculative topics, at least you MADE them lol this place been a little deserted for a while even though people keep logging in to see new posts in this subforum (like me hehe)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Nov 24 2012 on  12:09 PM
OK. Sorry if it came across as sounding accusing, LB&T.

I'm glad I know your gender for sure now, Darkhououmon!
You didn't sound accusing mate, and yeah that's what I meant. Glad to see everybody is able to discuss things respectfully and lightheartedly :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Glad to see everybody is able to discuss things respectfully and lightheartedly

Yep, I am too.  :DD

BTW, although all names on here are awesome, I like your, LettuceBacon&Tomato, cause...well, it's a great play on the initals LBT. Maybe I should start calling BLT sandwhiches LBT sandwhiches from now on!   :)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Dec 5 2012 on  12:45 AM
Maybe I should start calling BLT sandwhiches LBT sandwhiches from now on!   :)
Now that's an idea XD :idea  :lol