The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Now that you've named your best...

Petrie · 84 · 13289

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They don't car ethat they are ruining their reputation?  All these sequals suck with the exception of the ones I listed.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I was never really a fan of most Disney films.  I find the old early 20th century films are ok.  But most of the 21st century films aren't very good, especially the sequels to the early 20th century films.  How unconsious.

RogerRabbit: When I was growing up I used to like Poke'mon and Mewtwo was my favorite, until Lugia came along, then he was my SECOND fave.  I guess I've out grown it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Disney has really lost their touch.  They use to be so great and now they really stink. :cry2  :cry

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I loved many of the films produced in the early-mid 1990s.  
"The Lion King"
"Aladdin"
"Terminator 2"
"Demolition Man"
"Speed"
"LBT 2"
"LBT 3"
now "LBT4" though I didn't love it so much when it first came out
"Beauty and the Beast"
"Jumanji"
"Jurassic Park"

and the list goes on.  What a great era for movies, especially Disney movies.  I really didn't like many Disney movies outside this era.  The classics never really interested me all that much, and the later ones, as F-14 Ace puts it, kinda stink.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I LOVE "Mystery Science Theatre 300".  That show is HILARIOUS.  I pee my pants laughing.  Sadly though, you can only get the eps on DVD because the reruns were taken off the airwaves two years ago.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I also plan to see those movies f-14. I saw the first Spiderman, but diidn't see the second. i saw the fir POTC, and loved it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would have posted these in the "upcomming films you don't want to see" thread however, I just realized it was locked.
1. Happy feet.  That movie looks so dumb!  That penguin in the preview is so annoying!  I just wanted to blow it away with a rocked launcher!  Perhaps a tank.  I hated the preview.  Especially when it said "I love you!" in that annoying voice.  BANG! No more annoying penguin! :angry:  :angry:  :x  :mad
2. Cars.  Don't even get me started.   :x
3. Stay Alive.  A video game where you get murdered for real if your player dies in the game??? :angry:   Come on!  How stupid.  And there is a way to play that game and not die.  It is called cheat codes. What were those producers smoking? <_<

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Doogal? :x  :x  :x Gag o' maggot! :x That was so retarded! :o  :huh:  :blink:  :unsure:  :(  :cry2  :mad How freaking dumb! :bang I dispized that movie!  :x AAAAAH!  Bad animation!  Ahh!

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Garfield: Please don't get me started about how much I hated this movie. A little part of me died when I saw the preview for the sequeal for this movie on my TV.

Hoodwinked: I didn't really like this film very much.

Other then that can't say I have any other movies that I have seen that I haven't liked I am very easy too please. I would have mentioned Doogal but I didn't think it counted because  when I saw the preview for it it looked so bad I didn't even waste money on seeing it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I also didn't like arfield or Hoodwinked. :x Can't believe they are coming out with a sequel to Garfield. :mad

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Me neither. Maybe I would have liked it more if it weren't so fake. It should have been animated not CGI and if it was CGI Garfield's mouth shouldn't have been moving that was the point he was thinking the things he said.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
The Garfield tv series was better than the film, and I think thats because the tv series resembled the style of the comic strip much better than the film managed to.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah I heard Doogal was horrible. Don't intend on seeing it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Doogal was definatly stupid.  We went to see it because my idiot sister just HAD TO SEE IT!  We walked out after about 30 minutes.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There is only one theater with only one screen and we get one movie each week, over the past few months the theatre has been recieving some really bad movies, there was Hoodwinked, last week was Doogal, and now this week it's the Shaggy Dog!  I MEAN, WTF?!?!?  IF THEY DON'T RECIEVE A GOOD MOVIE SOONER OR LATER!  RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
THe point is, I don't want to see the movie and I am not going to.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
LOL...ok boys...calm down!  :D As much as I admire the many colourful ways in which you could annihilate this "Doogal" character, let's not go around forming angry mobs please! Let's keep things in proper perspective and tone please :lol Make me laugh some of those...PMSL :DD

What is this Doogal thing anyway? It's the first I've heard of it. I thought you were talking about Doogal from the Magic Roundabout at first :unsure:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Oh...you WERE talking about Doogal from Magic Roundabout! :slap My bad! But what is it? A sequel to the first CGI film? Or some kinda spin-off? :unsure: I haven't heard anything about it on this end

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I wanted to kill it with a rocket launcher or a tank or a machine gun or a 44 Magnum or something! Shove a grenade down his throat! That penguin must die just as Jar Jar Binks should have in Revenge of the Sith!
If he is that retarded I would sever his tiny torso with an FN-P90 submachinegun. SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND! RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!
Stuff buffalo $#!t down his throat until he dies!
Tear his wind pipe out and feed it to the seaguls, and then tear his skull out and feed the brains to the seaguls as well, and then blow the rest of the body into pieces with a 10 gauge pump action shotgun.
What are these "sacret airwaves"?
I'm hearing the very same hatred and lack of respect we would moan about if we read similar lines on the land before time characters. I never even heard about the character you are talking about, but people who write this on what they dislike loose their right to complain if they read similar lines on something they like while somebody else does not.  :mad