The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Top 10 AVGN Moments.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Similar to the "your favorite NC moments" thread, this topic is about your favorite moments from the Critic's rival, the Angry Video Game Nerd.

10. His shocked face when he lands the plane in Top Gun.....with the Power Glove.
9. His reaction to the upside down chicken mask-wearing narrator in Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.
8. In the Batman Forever review, when complaining about the controls, "Why is everything so cryptic?!"
7. In the Dick Tracy review, "I've owned this game for almost 20 ****ing years and I still can't past the FIRST STAGE!!!"
6. His reaction to Time Wrap Tickers from the Action 52 review.
5. His final rant on Action 52.
4. When one level in the Transformers game has a t-rex, a ufo, and a farm, "I have no comment."
3. The entire bit in the Superman NES review about the mission about finding out why stock prices are down. "Why would you make a game about stocks?!"
2. His big "WHY?!" rant during the opening credits of Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.
1. My favorite AVGN moment actually isn't a comedic one. At the end of his Castlevania marathon, when he says how the credits replay clips from previous levels, "It's like watching old memories. And that's what the Castlevania games are for me...memories that will last forever." That part honestly touched me. It made me think back to when I was around 6-9 and how the PS1 Final Fantasy trilogy (7, 8, and 9) are for me memories I won't forget.

What about you guys?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, although I don't like the AVGN that much, I have seen some of his video reviews that I did like and I can name some of them.

1. His whole rant on that Noah game where an old man can carry 4 or 5 animals at once

2. That "true" or "false" thing where you need the manual to answer the questions properly since the answers are in the booklet

As I had said, I don't really have many, since I find his reviews to be rather lacktuster, I enjoy watching Yahtzee's reviews more than the AVGN.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Honorable mention:

Also from the Dick Tracy review, "They (they snipers) shoot at you constantly. And be constantly I mean all the ****ing time."