The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Titanic II

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's on youtube and I'm watching it.  So far here are my feelings to the movie  :bang  :bang  :anger  :anger  :slap  :slap it's obvious where computer animation was used, and in the movie the ship is owned by some company I don't know the name of it and I don't really care.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
On the flipside I'd love to see Film Brain tear this one a new one.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well i've seen posts requesting that he review this in the comments box of his review of Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Aug 14 2010 on  05:26 PM
Quote from: ScratteLover3,Aug 14 2010 on  05:22 PM
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Aug 14 2010 on  05:15 PM
It's not really a sequal to the James Cameron one it's a mockbuster of it.
Then what's with the II in it? Why not just call it Titantic?
I don't why they did it. Perhaps they called it that to cause confusion? The James Cameron one is being re-released in 2012.
Because Asylum likes to ride the coattails of far superior, much more successful movies. Think about it: Titanic (was) the highest grossing movie of all time. If they claimed to have done a sequel to it, many people would blindly rent it, thinking it to be an actual sequel. It's actually kind of ingenious, albeit dishonest but when has dishonesty ever stopped them before?