The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

This new land

Saphireraptor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Flat feet stumbled onto the ground as the longneck juvenile blinked. "Where am I?" the blue toned diplodicus (sp?) mumbled. She looked beyond her. Her view descended onto a valley, painted with glorious lush green leafs and a fountain of fresh water. Sapphire looked around before padding closer, the many scents all around her.

Where in the world was she?

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"You're in the Great Valley, love."
The gravelly voice came from a dinosaur standing near her. Two crests jutted up from the top of his skull, and a frill draped neatly around his neck. He took a step toward her.
"What's your name, eh?"

(OOC: This is Sy I'm using.)

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
A shadow crossed the ground, a flyer gliding overhead. She was large as flyers go but as she was still young, she was a smaller one of her kind. she decided to land on a rock nearby but slipped, rolling a couple of times into the grass. "Aw, not again...sorry...didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Anyway, hi" Blaze said. (her bio's in the char thread and I forgot to say it there but you can get an idea of what she looks like by my avatar)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
A old looking threehorn watches from a distance as he ate on some ferns then swallows. "More new comers..." Old Horn muttered to himself. "Better not bother me in any way, I am not in the mood for talking to youngnings..." he spoke to himself with a mutter and went on eating some ferns.