The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey to the Island - Ideas or Suggestions?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know i havent been writing much about that fanfic but for some reason the wait has been a tad bit too long for my licking..

Why the long wait? I've been trying to conjure up ideas for the next chapters. Not to mention i've begun writing another story called "The Dragons Raign" which im also trying to think up ideas for. And then i've got that Lord of the Rings fanfic i have in mind..

But Dragons Raign and the Lord of the Rings fic isn't what this topic is about, this one is for Journey to the Island. Yep, remember that one? The one where Ozzy, Strut and Ichy find the Island Chomper lives on? And then i decided to throw Dil into the mix and ultimately, the one where Pino makes her grand appearence. :p

Welp, i've been trying to think up ideas for the next chapters and my brain now resembles a bowl of spaghetti :p
Be Forewarned: The Ending of this fanfic may be coming soon. In the meantime, Idea's and Suggestions are open in this thread! :yes

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As far as ideas go... could you characterize Ozzy a bit more then just hating Littlefoot + the gang and liking eggs? He seemed like a shallow villian in the second movie so it would be nice to see your take.

Caustizer.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I think I'll have to read up on it again before giving any in-depth suggestions, but for now I'll say that I'm a big fan of epic battles :p
Perhaps a few of the characters(probably including some parents, to make it fair) could have an intense confrontation with Acro? :smile