The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 58264

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marie finished undressing flora, revealing her lower body, and climbed onto her, feeling her body against her, her murmurs smothered by Floras lips locked with her. Maries wrestled with her, each girl for a moment atop the other, the cold floor sending a brief shiver down Maries spine. marie ended up atop Flora, her eyes gazing at the folfs face.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora blushed instinctively as her remaining clothes were removed. Quickly she pulled Marie's pants until they slid to the ground and the two were fully exposed to each other.

But Flora didn't have long to ogle before Marie was on top of her, locking lips and leaving her nether region's very close to Flora's...

Then they switched places and Flora found herself straddling the Golden Retriever. Shimmying forward, Flora dug her palms into Marie's breasts and shoved her erection between them. Her every fiber yearned to start thrusting, but she wanted to give Marie a chance to look at her womanhood.

"You'll be gentle...right?" she flushed bright red.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ah.. so you have both male and females parts ' Marie said, looking at floras member, now resting against her breasts " well you arent alone there, a lot of girls who frequented the Sheep had both. we didnt care, so long as they paid, actually  Rose said they paid her the best for sex. Oh.. and as for being gentle..' marie leaned in and pressed  her nose to floras breasts ' as gentle as you want baby. you've got a good package. and i'm expecting .. a couple deliveries ' she said, and began to lick Floras breasts.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I, uhh, I mean," Flora stammered, trying to figure out how to politely note that female-wise she had secondary sexual organs at best, but her explanation died in her throat as Marie's smooth breasts slid back and forth across her erection. Any intelligible words turned into a high-pitched moan and she peaked her back, closing her eyes and focusing on the sensation of Marie's gentle caress. As the dog's tongue scraped across Flora's nipples, the folf shuddered and dug her claws into the bathroom carpet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marie liked Floras chest for a few minutes then gradually began to make her way up towards Floras mouth, kissing her neck throat and chin, before finally locking lips with the folf, and caressing Floras tongue with her own. Marie slid back on the carpet, her claws gripped at floras tail, murmuring as she french-kissed Flora. as she did so her nethers now stretched below Floras.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora panted heavily, her nerves overstimulated, her muscles felt coiled and ready to spring. Marie's hands, tongue, and breasts were all rubbing Flora at once, and Flora felt extremely hot...

She felt a flash of deep dread when she felt contractions bubbling up from within her abdomen. Not already! With a strained cry, Flora arched her back and gritted her teeth as she rode out an intense orgasm, splashing all over Marie's front.

The intense feelings seemed to last forever, her entire lower body tensed up as wave after wave of pleasure stripped the energy from her. "I'm...sorry..." she panted, dropping to her knees and looking with alarm at the mess she'd caused. "It was just so...intense...I...couldn't control myself..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well. thats what the bath is for . Cleanup ' Marie said floras exertions clinging to her fur, as she goit up and climbed into the bathtub before turning on the water.' how hot do you want it?' She asked Flora with a smirk.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora staggered to her feet. "Hot's fine," she said, distracted. She tried to harden up again was was still limp. Her legs felt like jelly. "I'll do better next time...just got a bit excited..."

She blushed, embarrassed. She hadn't wanted to orgasm before even penetrating Marie, but her brain just got os excited at the prospect of imminent sex...Is there something wrong with me? she wondered bitterly. How could I screw that up right at the finish line?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dont be embarrassed or beat yourself up" Marie said to Flora' you're new at having sex, so you'll make mistakes. thats why its good to have someone to practice mating on. usually you have a girlfriend to teach you such things, but i'm guessing you didnt have that .' Marie grabbed the soap bar and began cleaning herself of the goo. ' don;t worry, once I'm cleaned off. I'll make out with you until you're ready to try again. shouldnt take me more than a couple minutes. by the way flora you have a very nice form.  good sized breasts, soft kissable lips, everything a girl could want in a girlfriend.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Okay..." Flora flushed red, stumbling into the shower. Her breasts were B-cups, she always thought they were small, but Marie was presumably better equipped to make that call. Grabbing the shampoo, she started lathering Marie's hair. "You're really hot too. Very large breasts...I was just wondering...how many sex partners have you had?" She asked the golden retriever shyly. "If you don't mind me asking."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quite a few. I did work in a strip club after all. Did both boys and girls, although truthfully the one I had the most hots for.. was Rose.' Marie blushed as Flora worked the shampoo into her hair." Girl's really hot, sad thing is she had a bad drug addiction at the time , which really made her a pitiable wreck.biproxytol is a real nasty drug, it can easily kill you if you take too much. Rose got lucky, one, that I was around to keep her from ODing, and 2, Marita managed to get her out of there.. in case you are wondering which gender I prefer. well, would I be swapping tongue with you, if I like guys more?' marie smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora smiled nervously. "Why don't I count as a guy though?" she asked. "You know...I was born a guy. That's why I've got a...flytrap...and all. I'm not really a girl..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
breasts, mannerisms, fur color, all the features of a girl-minus the malehood.  from my experience, theres a spectrum of what we  in the business called 'co-sexes' or bi-sexs. people that have both gender parts. many of them tend to chose their feminine side, and act on that. you are acting on your female side,so despite your male rod. you are a female. thus this sexual encounter between  us is counted as homosexual not heterosexual. So.. ; marie reached forward with her paw and strioked floras breasts ' you ready for round 2?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora smiled as Marie explained why she was really a girl. It was nice to hear confirmation from someone on that front. Then her hand flew to her mouth when Marie groped her and offered a round two.

"Already?" Flora looked down in shock as her flytrap slowly answered Marie's question for her. "I didn't...know guys could be ready to go again so quickly..." She started stroking Marie's breasts and pressing closer. "Sure..." Flora purred.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" it doesnt take much to get guys aroused." marie said leaning over and stopping the water. that done, she felt Flora fondle her. marie leaned in and kissed flora passionately on the lips, slowly easing her tongue into the folfs mouth. marie wrapped her arms around Flora and began to straddle her their privates inches away from touching. marie felt Floras member get harder and harder.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora shuddered as her erection pressed into Marie's stomach. If it weren't for Marie's tongue filling her mouth she'd already be panting again. Taking charge, she pushed her own tongue past Marie's and explored her lover's mouth. Her hands slid around Marie's waist and straddled her buttocks. Her mind raced as she wondered what the Golden retriever would do next...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marie murmured as Flora began to kiss her back passionately and felt the folfs tongue deep in her mouth. she broke the kiss a stream of reddened saliva falling into the tub as their crimson lips separated. ' you're good ' Marie said, feeling floras stiffness just below her belly button. i i think its time for some suckling ' she smirked , as she moved down floras front towards her breasts ' marie opened her mouth wide and pressed it to flora right breast, taking in as much of the breast as she could and began to suckly hard on it.' She murrmured as she did so feeling the tension between the tw lovers, as floras members slipped close to her privates.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora gasped as Marie's lips closed around her breast. Moving forward, she pressed Marie into the shower wall and rubbed her erection against Marie's crotch.

Sliding her hands down Marie's sides, she gripped her lover's waist and excitedly attempted to penetrate her. She grew slightly concerned when she had trouble locating the opening. There it is...I think? Her mind raced as she felt mostly sure she'd just slid in. "Am I...in?" she asked, blushing at having to ask what felt like a stupid question.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No..Not, not yet..' Marie said pulling away from Floras breasts, lipstick stains circling  Floras tit.' here ' she pressed against flora and felt her member slid inside her up to the shaft, and tensed ' NOW, you're in " She grinned to Flora staring slightly downward at her , marie was a couple inches taller than the folf. Marie panted ' How do you feel?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora gasped with shock as she felt a district increase in pressure. She was in! Grasping Marie's butt for support, Flora stood there quivering, letting the warm dampness of her partner's nether regions rub all around her member.

Slowly she began sliding in and out, her breathing grew heavy and she couldn't keep embarrassingly high-pitched yelps from punctuating her thrusts. Eyes wide, she stared in a state of shock at Marie's bobbing breasts, hardly believing she was actually having sex with someone.