The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Who is your favorite hero and favorite villain?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hero: Chomper (Hope he stays a hero and doesn't go to the villain category!!!)  Ruby is second favorite and Littlefoot is third favorite.  

Villain: Sierra with Ozzy as second favorite and Sharptooth as my third favorite.  

Chomper and Sierra could face off.  He could even eat him, as nobody would miss that Flat Tooth.  

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Sierra's not a flattooth. He's a sharptooth flyer.

Hmm..favorite hero, probably Chomper. Fav villain, Sharptooth hands down.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My favourite hero would be Grandpa because he always saves the day when Littlefoot and his friends get themselves into trouble :)

My favourite villain has to be Sharptooth. It's pretty self-explanatory I think :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Dec 29 2014 on  12:32 PM

Whether or not Sierra is a Sharptooth flyer or not is unknown.  Petrie is supposed to be a Shaprtooth flyer too, so we cannot assume, just because Sierra's species eats fish, that he is a Sharptooth flyer.  

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Dec 29 2014 on  04:03 PM

Whether or not Sierra is a Sharptooth flyer or not is unknown.  Petrie is supposed to be a Shaprtooth flyer too, so we cannot assume, just because Sierra's species eats fish, that he is a Sharptooth flyer.
Actually, if Sierra eats fish, then he is a sharptooth. Fish is meat. If he's confirmed to eat both meat and plants, then...well LBT has no term for that, but halftooth would best describe it. He certainly would not be a flattooth.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Dec 29 2014 on  03:09 PM
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Dec 29 2014 on  04:03 PM

Actually, if Sierra eats fish, then he is a sharptooth. Fish is meat. If he's confirmed to eat both meat and plants, then...well LBT has no term for that, but halftooth would best describe it. He certainly would not be a flattooth.
As Ducky would say:  "Oh no, no, no.  That is not what I meant.  No it is not."

I said that in real life, both Sierra's kind and Petrie's kind would eat fish.  Petrie's kind eats leaves in the films.  So, we cannot assume that Sierra eats meat based on what his species eats in real life because of the change in Petrie.

In fact, I read that even Mo and Elsie might be carnivores in real life.

Also, Ichy would, like Petrie in real life, eat fish, so he shouldn't actually be a danger to the Gang of Five, yet he is in film IV.

Also, I use the phrase "Bothtooth" for omnivore, as it makes more sense anyway.   Wish LBT would pick it up.   :yes