The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Video game videos

action9000 · 275 · 45687

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ok, i have quite a few uploaded, though i think im gonna only post a couple at a time, otherwise theres gonna be quite a bit of videos.

Jigglypuff Glitch This was more of a test, to see if the glitched worked...and well, it did. Not much fighting, just messing around really.

Yoshi vs. Bowser Another online fight with my friend (the same one with the Olimar vs. Ike). Im playing as Yoshi.

Note that most of my videos are one vs. one, no items, 3 lives, but i will post a couple with items and some with special brawl on. And i'll leave it at that for now.

Think I'll have to link up my camera and show off a few game experiences of my own
that would be sweet, so i don't feel like im the only one posting videos  :lol.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Okay, I made these about 3 months ago, but didn't upload them until now... :p Two games from my childhood, from the NES, played through from beginning to end, no lives lost. :p

WARNING: Minor violent content. :p Just posting for the sake of courtesy; really, it's nothing too bad. :p

Contra:
Part 1
Part 2

Super C: (a month (or more) of trial and error went into this one! xD)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Flathead: The Yoshi/Bowser fight was cool  ;) That kamikaze dive by Bowser at the end was just plain evil :DD Lucky you still had a life in reserve  :lol

NeptuneNavi: I remember Contra. Those games were solid. Kudos on clearing the first one flawlessly! That's some expert gaming!  ;)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Flathead: Nice gaming! The kamikaze from Bowser was awsome!
 :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=5fnFQ_8QjIQ

Yet another N64 game on emulator. I got talking about this with Tim yesterday and decided to upload racing against the first boss.  Silly dinosaurs thinking they can beat a tiger :angel

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
NeptuneNavidator: Wow, great job on beating both games ! I have to use the Konami code to beat Contra and Super C :lol.

Mumbling: Wow, you destroyed that dinosaurs the second time around :DD .

Flathead: The Yoshi/Bowser fight was cool ;) That kamikaze dive by Bowser at the end was just plain evil :DD Lucky you still had a life in reserve :lol
Thanks. Lol ya, it is pretty evil, but i never really bothered to fight against it, since i was gonna win anyways with his kamikaze.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I guess its time for more videos.

Falco vs. Fox I'm Falco in this one (my best char, for 1 vs 1 at least) vs. my friend.
Zero Suit Samus vs. Snake This is against my same friend mentioned above, i'm ZSS, and hes snake. (btw ZSS has the best meteor smash by far).
Smart Bombs!
Smart Bombs! Okay this one is a complete joke, my friend and I are playing with 2 lvl 9 computers with only smart bombs on. I'm Ganondorf, and i get rolled lol, but laughing the whole time :lol.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LOL Flathead. Those were some sick scraps! The smart bomb one was just hilerious  :lol I'd think that would be my worst situation coz I'm so darn clumsy with explosives on ANY game. The Fox/Falco fight was excellent! You two really know how to handle a Brawl ;) As for the 0-suit Samus and Snake, I'll happily admit, I didn't know about Samus's Meteor Smash. That's her Vault Jump with an attack tagged on the end right? I never knew it could be utilised as a Meteor Smash.

Nice one!  :D

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The smart bomb one was just hilerious dino_laugh.gif I'd think that would be my worst situation coz I'm so darn clumsy with explosives on ANY game
As am I, thats why i was first out :lol.

The Fox/Falco fight was excellent! You two really know how to handle a Brawl
Thanks, we've been playing together for a long time now. Heres a video of us playing in melee, same chars, same stage, and pretty much the same fight Melee Falco vs. Fox. Its the same video i posted a long time ago.

As for the 0-suit Samus and Snake, I'll happily admit, I didn't know about Samus's Meteor Smash. That's her Vault Jump with an attack tagged on the end right? I never knew it could be utilised as a Meteor Smash.
I actually found it by accident myself. And ya, thats her down B that im using for her meteor smash, its by far the easiest meteor smash to get off, and it can also be used as another jump for recovering.

Theres still 3 more videos that i have uploaded, but i upload them later. The next 3 is a free for all with 2 of my friends (still no items of coarse).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pokemon Stadium prime cup battle

Decided to film it hehe. Speeded it up a little so that you can actually see it and not get bored.

Im going for the masterball!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
NOOO Charizard, and he fainted in one hit to, thats what i call BS  :lol. So just one question, how come Garados(sp?) can use fire blast? that doesn't seem to make very much sense.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have no idea. It was a standard pokemon in stadium so... Probably because he is partly dragon ;)

And yea, idk why charizard died so quickly. unfair! :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ya i was pretty pissed watching that video because Charizards my favorite pokemon. He was destroying, then BAM, dead.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Next time I'll post up a vid he'll be the champion :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments on the videos, guys. ;) Another playthrough coming soon... :D
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
might as well post my last 3 vids i have uploaded while we wait for NeptuneNavigator2001 here to upload his.
Falco vs. Fox vs. Wolf First off, no we never picked all 3 star fox characters for this video, we're all good as these characters. I'm Falco again and the same person is Fox.
Ganondorf vs. Ike vs. Dedede 1 Same people except playing as our heavy weight characters, I'm Ganondorf. NOTE: I actually lose this fight as i kill myself right away :lol. I actually tie it up later, but get caught in a series a attacks from both my friends, leading to my death
Ganondorf vs. Ike vs. Dedede 2 Ok, i do a lot better in this one. Same characters.

Well, hope you guys enjoyed my Brawl videos, i dunno if im gonna be uploading anymore (i have almost 60 replays on the disc). As for what im gonna upload next, i have no clue, i'll probably just spontaneously decide to record something like i always do.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome fights Flathead. One issue though, your StarFox fight totals 3 seconds. Didn't see much happen :lol Btw, if you haven't already noticed, I've adjusted my Brawl code in the Ninty WiFi section...that number is the right one ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome fights Flathead. One issue though, your StarFox fight totals 3 seconds. Didn't see much happen
Oh no! Ironic how that was the only one i never tested to see if it worked. I guess i still got to upload that one.

Btw, if you haven't already noticed, I've adjusted my Brawl code in the Ninty WiFi section...that number is the right one
Yea, i noticed.