The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Splinter Cell: Conviction and Rock Band 2

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
PC: The VGA remake of King's Quest 1.

PS2: Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness

PS3: Heroes Over Europe

PSP: Daxter

Wii: Red Steel 2

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
PC: Second Life
PS3: Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
XBOX 360: Phantasy Star Universe-Ambition of the Illuminus
Wii: Ghost Squad

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Playing Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 on my PS3 at the moment.  Just trying to get missions done in Mission Mode complete.  Using Puru to do so....as I do quiet like her mobile suit.  Not far from a trophy on the game, getting my pilot to level 50 as she's on level 40 at the moment.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The original ratchet and Clank. trying to get all the gold weapons and skill points...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just got Metroid: Other M and have been playing it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Was playing some of Sonic the Hegehog 2 on there and god how I hate Tails when trying to go for the Chaos Emerald >.< the little prick got a bit ahead of me, started collecting rings and when I try and move away from the bombs, he got hit and caused more rings from my total to be lost and therefore, in the end, not enough rings to get the Chaos Emrald, and that was only my second one too.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tail's isn't as annoying as amy is some of the games...Mary sue alert..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like Amy far better than I like Tails....to me, Tails, even though he was like one of the first characters introduced to Sonic the Hedgehog....is still one of the worst characters around....so yes, I do not like Tails one bit.

And how a fox can do a spin move on the ground and speed off ahead like a hedgehog can....still elludes me :blink:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Final Fantasy XII, and before anyone cuts loose with "mediocre" that was supposedly was: I don't want to hear it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Just finished off the 3rd Crystal Skull level and am going back to the other Crystal Skull levels to mop up before I do the next level.  You know, bonus levels, character collecting and all that sort of jazz XD

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Halo Reach! I love pirated stuffs!

jks, i'm playin all 5 halos while waiting for reach
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As I have, but two trophies left to get on Lego Indiana Jones 2, two really annoying ones, as one is apparantly rather glitchy, and the other frustrating....I am taking a small break from the game.

I am now playing a non-trophy related game on the PS3....Lego Batman, already done the main story, but I am not stopping until I get 100% completion on it.  I've done it on the Xbox 360 a while ago....and I can do it again on the PS3....man how I love me Lego games, such fun they are XD

Can't wait for Lego Clone Wars or whatever it was called, but Lego version of the Clone Wars Saga....oh yes please.  Just give me Lego Twilight and I'll be happy  <_< :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
waiting for baman Arkham City to come out next year, am currently trying to get the last few stars in Super Mario Galazy 2 befre the green stars get unlocked
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: