The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Off to Croatia

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys,
I'm announcing that I'll be travelling to Croatia tonight, returning Friday night, approximately. I'm not sure if there is some wireless connection so just assume I'm gone for a week :p
I'll, among other, visit the Plitvice Lakes - a truly wonderful wonder of nature according to my research :yes

I will pick my award banners when I'm back (that is, if they're already handed to the winners... not sure when the admins are gonna do that...)

I choose bushwacked to lead the "Sudden Change of Species" RP while I'm not around :) He has proven his ability to lead RP's

Seeya guys! :wave
Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There are WiFis in many places. In caffes, hotel receptions etc. If you choose to look a bit, you'll easily find something.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have a safe trip, Ducky!  :wave I am sure that you will have fun!  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Have fun Ducky, you lucky son of a gun :p I demand pictures too :D

In case you can't get any wifi, I'll try not to destroy the RP while you're gone  :yes

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have fun..you lucky ducky.

How dare you go off and visit exotic beautiful places while I'm here working? Haha,have a great time and when you get back you can tell me all about it and I can pretend I know what the things you are talking about are while I google them-deal? Deal xD

bushwacked is in charge? Oh snap..we're doomed.  :p

You better take pictures for us.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm doing fine so far :) Just sitting at a bar in Poreć that has a good WiFi, drinking a sex on the beach :D
My first night was a pain coz I couldn't sleep all night but I was fine all day. The hotel is pretty neat, the food is tasty and our rooms (and beds) are nice :)
Our program hasn't been that interesting yet (visiting some cities) but there are two events I'm looking forward to: A boat tour and the Plitvice Lakes.
The sea to pretty fresh but it's well suited for a swim. Only the rocks and the sea urgins are causing some trouble (especially the latter :p)
So yeah, I'm doing fine over here :)
Seeya around :wave

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
On the bright side, seas urchins only dwell in clean seas.   :smile
Hope the rest of the trip is more up to your expectations.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope the rest of your trip goes well and you have fun, good luck.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm glad to hear that thinks are going well thus far.  I hope that you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Glad to hear you're having a good time  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just wanna let you guys know that I'm back in Germany savely after a pretty good trip. It's been enjoyable over there; Croatia is a beautiful country as are Slovenia and Austria which we had to drive through :p

I'll give you a more detailed review later... gotta catch up on things since WiFi was everywhere but it never worked :p I've also taken lots of photos as did a good friend and room mate of mine so I have a huge bunch to show off ^^

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm glad to hear that you had a good time.  :) I look forward to seeing your photographs.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good time, and looking forward to chatting with you again :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad you are back.  Sounds like you had quite a bit of fun.