The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Holiday at Tenerife

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you are having a lot of fun.  Great to hear.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, Kor and ADFan185! I had so much enjoyment at Loro Parque! More news on the way soon!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Today went nice! There's not much to say though. We decided to relax ourselves again. For me, I was my tablet looking at lots of stuff, mostly Transformers and MLP.

We are going to a famous park tomorrow. It will be a surprise. I'll tell you at the next update!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesomeness I to look at MLP stuff sometimes when I'm bored. It's nice to see. And relaxing is good on a vacation. It helps take your mind off things. Looking forward to the park update tomorrow

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Today went pretty great! We went to the other well known place of Tenerife, the water park known as Siam Park! This was my third visit!

Now, just to let you know, I don't really like going on water rides so I didn't go on any of them. I just don't like getting splashed around. But I did go to the beach part of the water park, the Water Palace , and I enjoyed that one!

I mostly like walking around the park, just to look at the park views and the attractions, and it still looks fantastic! The look of the tower, the dragon, the statue head, they are awesomely made!

In conclusion, it was fun! Just didn't want to go on the rides, that's all.

More news updates on the way soon! Two more sleeps 'till I return back home!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds very nice. I've heard that Siam Park indeed is a great place but I've never been there myself as I'm neither too crazy about those water rides. Even then, I must admit that the pictures look very cool. Amusement parks that really put effort to their surroundings are rare and they deserve the visitor counts they get. Anyway, it's great to hear you had a great time. Really hope you're going to enjoy the last two days.  :yes

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I love water parks that's the whole idea to go to them is to go on on all the water slides. But that's awesome that you still had fun at the water park none the less

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, Sovereign and ADFan185! Looking around Siam Park was an enjoyable experience!

Today was nice! Not much to say though. We went for yet another relaxation day on the loungers! I was on my tablet playing some Pac-Man and Galaga, watching some My Little Pony and Transformers, and looking for some more ideas for my drawing focuses!

Tomorrow, we are coming back home! I can't wait, my mind is like Pinkie Pie right now! Though we will be will be arriving home at midnight, but I don't care! It will be worth the wait!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hope you had a pleasant holiday. It's always a melancholic day to leave Tenerife but that's the downsides of holidays.  :lol Anyway, hopefully you have a nice and quick flight, wherever you're flying to. I'm looking forward to your next drawings.  :)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you, Sovereign! It has been fun indeed! Memories, that will live on!

We won't be at the airport until 6:00pm, so there's still a bit left for us! And if you want to know where I arrive back is, it's the UK.

And as for the drawings, I am looking forward to getting back making art pieces again! As usual, I will make them as best as I possibly can!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes it's nice to come home after a trip since you're in your own bedroom and have your own privacy. Awesome doing nothing but relaxing is awesome as and rewarding. Have a nice flight back.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you, ADFan185! I can't wait to come back home! After all, I have lots of stuff I need to create!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome looking forward to seeing it and you're welcome

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Yesterday was our final day. And it went great! Our bus to the airport wasn't until 5:45 so we rested on the loungers, as well as eating some tasty food to refill ourselves.

We have arrived back home safely! We arrived very late since it was past midnight, (not to mention the temperature was freezing when we came back,)  but I am glad I have returned back home again!

So... I'm back! What did I miss?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah it's a bit cold where I live also it's about 34 degrees right now. But I think it's warming up to 55 degrees this afternoon witch is good. And that's good that you're home from your trip.