The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventuring in Virginia

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This Sunday, I will be leaving to go to Virginia to see my grandparents.  They don't have internet so I probably won't be on here for a week.  I'll finally get to use my new rifle too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck, hope you have a lot of safe fun.    You'll be missed till you return.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Virginia... that state I would really love to see for all it's history. The day may come for me to set out on an internship in a historical park there or the like. Anyway, which part of the state are you going to see? :)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm going to Broadway.  It's a small town near the West Virginia boarder near New Market and Harrisonburg.  It is a real pretty area.  Last time I went up, I went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg.  Unfortunately, school was starting soon so I didn't have time to visit any of the historic sites. :cry

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A warm welcome from a fellow Virginian :wave.  Yeah, that area of Virginia is very beautiful.  Have a nice visit :yes.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well guys, I'm back now.  I had lots of fun.  I'll tell you more about it later.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad to see you back.  Hope you had a lot of fun there.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile