The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventuring to go Dogsledding!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just wanna let y'all know I will be leaving next Wednesday, December 16th, to head up north and will not return until Sunday, December 27th.  My mother and I will drive up to northern Michigan to see some of her relatives, and then we will be driving over to Wintergreen in Ely, Minnesota, to dogsled along Minnesota's Canadian border.  This will be my first time dogsledding, and it's somethin' I've wanted to do since watching "Balto" as a kid :).  In case any questions regarding meeting members are asked, I regret that I won't have time to meet either of our Minnesota members Landbeforetimelover or Pangaea, but if all goes well, I'll be back there someday to sled all the way to Greenland, so maybe there will be a possibility of meeting then :).  

I'm not sure of what to do about the "In the Land Before Time" RP yet :unsure:.  I'm sure it'll be fine with my absence.

With all that said, I'll make sure to take lots of pictures :yes.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile