The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Walker: Texas Ranger

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Walker: Texas Ranger is my favorite show of all time.  The main reason is because it has Chuck Norris in it and Chuck Norris is my favorite actor.  I like the action and the frama but mostly I like to see Chuck Norris kick the living daylights out of lowlife losers.  It always makes me laugh when Walker goes into a bar and some tough guy comes over looking for a fight.  The dude is always like, "Oh look.  A texas Ranger.  Let's start a fight with him!"
I always want to say to these losers "That's called assaulting an officer and you can go to jail for it idiot!" :rolleyes:

Anyway, one thing I find to be kinda anoying is when Alex gets kidnapped.  Seriously, it seems like one out of every three episodes involves Alex getting kidnapped and Walker has to kick some more butts.  Those fools!  Chuck Norris gets mad when you kidnap his girl and we all know what happens when Chuck Norris gets angry.  :P:

So does anyone else here like the show or am I the only Walker fan?

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Walker is awesome!  Too bad it doesn't come on Hallmark channel anymore.  They went and replaced it with junk like Murder She Wrote and M*A*S*H*. :angry: I think I am going to buy the Walker DVDs.  They have season 1, 2, and the final season on DVD now.