The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World traveling

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'm quite a traveler, I've been to Australia twice and Costa Rica once.  I've also been to Los Angeles, New York City, Denver and Washington DC.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have three countries I would like to visit.  1. Australia.  2. Ireland  3. Argentina
I hear the people in Australia are friendly to tourists and that Sydney (did I spell that right?  Crap I hate spelling!) is very beautiful.  My grandfather said that they are honest, hard-working people.  I would like to visit Ireland because my family kinda started out there.  I hear it is very pretty there too.  And Argentina has some pretty cities too.  I did a report on it in geography class.  I hear Buenos Aires is a very pretty city and has few slums.  Plus the beautiful Iguazu Falls are located there.  My teacher says if we do good enough in Spanish class, we may go on a trip to a Spanish speaking country.  She said she would like to see a South American country like Argentina.  I would like to see them proform the Tango.  That was started there you know.  Plus Argentina has a more stable government than some other South American countries.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
You should visit Australia, the people there are very kind.  I have a friend who lives on the east coast.  You'd also like Costa Rica, though it's a thrid world country, I still liked it.  And you spelled Sydney right.  I walkrd across the harbor bridge when I was there the first time and I went to Uluru (Ayers Rock) the second time.  The outback is pretty amazing, except for those stupid flies.  They orbit your head like the 31 moons circling Saturn.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've never gone outside of Canada or the continental United States; travelling has never really been high on my list of priorities (hard to work on random projects when you're away all the time! :lol ).  I wouldn't mind doing some travelling, but my family has never been well-off enough to go very far, to be honest.

Anyone here been to Canada?  It's not such a bad place, up here  :wow

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'd love to visit Australia some day. There are quite a few land before time fans from downunder, including the first I've ever met.
Canada is also a country where I would like to go some day (my parents were in Canada before I was born and they are still enthusiastic about the magnificent landscape), and also several more of the United States (especially historic sights, for I'm more into visiting places than resting on a beach).
So far I've been to: Germany (doesn't really count, for that's where I live), the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Denmark, Italy, Croatia, England, Scotland, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Tunesia, Slovenia, US (Minnessota, North- and South Dakota, and Iowa).
As for some of those countries (Slovenia and Luxembourg) I was merely passing through though.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Travelling is awesome. Once I've finished my education it is gonna be one of the things I plan on doing! I've travelled around a bit. Current locations include France, Spain, Thailand, Florida, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Greece.

There are so many places I wanna see like Japan, Australia, New Zealand and many parts of America. Fortunately, thanks to a work program that paid a visit to my uni back in November, I'm getting the chance to visit America again. I'm working in an American Summer Camp in June and once I've finished, I have the freedom to tour America for up to a month!  :DD I can't wait!!! :^.^:

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You should try to come down to Florida and visit Disney World.  They have a lot of great attractions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been to Canada, Germany and the czech republic. I've been to nearly every state, so I've seen a lot of my country.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Worldwide, only Canada, but that was a few years back.

International, I've been to Pennsylvania, Maine, New Jersey and those were for visits with relatives.  For traveling/vacation, I've gone to New York City, Boston, Washington, DC, and Orlando.  Yes, when I was in Florida I did go to WDW (twice, two different trips), Sea World, and Universal's Islands of Adventure.

Oddly enough, no LBT stuff anywhere at Universal.  :blink:  No Fievel either for that matter, even though they do have some place devoted to him, I guess.