The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 1584 · 101628

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The pressure was unbearable! Her eyes flew open and she squealed immodestly. A feeling started welling up inside her, something she'd never felt before. Something powerful.

Her back arched of its own accord, and she let out an unrestrained scream.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian's response was somewhat more restrained, but nearly as loud and passionate as Emilena's as his body convulsed with pleasure, his climax spilling into Emilena's body...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
For at least fifteen seconds, every muscle in Emilena's body tightened and the pressure in her abdomen crested through her, setting her hair on end.

In time her scream lessened to a long low moan, and her exhausted muscles completely lost the ability to support her. She flopped on top on her partner, tongue lolling to the side and her heart thudding loudly in her chest.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Axel nodded. "I've got this," he said, rolling his shoulders. Pressing a switch, the screen flickered to life and demanded a username and password. He blinked and his eyes changed from blue to red, glowing slightly. The screen changed to a wall of text and numbers and after a second Axel found the information he needed, tapping it into the keyboard and hitting enter.

When the desktop loaded up, Axel connected to the internet and pulled out the bar-code sticker. "Alright... so if we just put this in..." he muttered to himself, typing in the numbers without looking away from the screen. After a short pause the jumble of number and letters returned, and he was able to interpret them: an expensive store called J. Goldsmith's.

Axel whistled. "You got them from J. Goldsmith's? Very fancy..." He loaded up the webpage. "Hmn, says here that the closest store is on Boarding Avenue. That's on the other side of the city, right? Next to the hospital?"

He looked back up at Lily, leaning over him. As he did so, his eyes passed over her chest and lingered for a moment, his breath catching. Then he noticed the tattoo and his eyes widened, changing back to their normal vision in his shock. "What the hell?! Uh... Lily... your tattoo's changed..." Axel spluttered.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian murred, blushing and wrapping his arms around Emilena's body and holding her close.
"Feeling better now, 'Lena?"
He asked softly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
As the carnal instinct wore off, Emilena's natural standards started settling back and she realized what she had just done. The nickname Adrian had chosen didn't help. "Don't call me by that name!" she exclaimed, leaping off the bed and instinctually covering her breasts. She glanced around for clothes, then realized she didn't have any.

------------------------------------

Lily was having a similar reaction to seeing the tattoo. The white O had changed to a 9. "What does that mean? How did it even do that?" She tried to scratch it off with her hands, but succeeded only in inflaming the surrounding skin.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian grinned idly.  
"Right.  Sorry.  There are some clothes in the closet over there.  Don't have any bras or panties, so you'll have to go without.  If I were you, I'd pick a thicker shirt.  Oh, and the bathroom's through that door, if you feel like... Cleaning up.
He said softly, pointing to a pair of doors...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena returned from the bathroom looking slightly nauseous. "I can't believe I just..." she trailed off. She couldn't decide whether to hate the man lying in bed before her, or to admit that she would be immeasurably more unhappy had he not been available. Plus, she was going to need his help again in the future...

She sighed. "I am sorry..." she said for the first time in her life. "Lena was the name of my mother. And I burned an orphanage down so that I'd have no ties to my parents of any kind. I don't...like remembering what I know about them."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, then got up and hugged her close.
"Right.  Sorry to bring up those memories.  I just...anyways.  Anyways, apology accepted.  I'm sure you had your reasons for hating your parents, and I won't pry."
He said softly, smiling gently...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena sighed. "The nicest thing they ever did for me was put me in that orphanage so I didn't have to grow up with them..."

She lay back down on the bed. "I didn't know anything about my parentage until after I became a police officer, when I had the authority to demand the orphanage's files. My parents were Augmented soldiers. They freelanced as mercenaries, and in 2030 got rid of me to continue their hedonistic, libido-filled lifestyle..."

She trailed off, wondering whether to omit the worst part. Finally, she added, "...they were brother and sister..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian blushed, looking at her as he lay next to her.
"That...heh.  Well at least you know about yours.  Me?  All I've got is their name."
He said softly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Be grateful,"  she replied bitterly. "I would love to never think about my parents again...idly participating in a violation of nature like that..."

She trailed off. "We need to reconnect with that hacker so we can read the files obtained from the Electric Sheep. Though I used to know that code. I suppose I could do it myself..." She yawned. "...tomorrow morning."

As much as she didn't want to touch him, the bed was small even for one so she had no choice. After all, she reflected, pressing against the side of his body, That feeling is already coming back...I better get used to this...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian gently wrapped his arm around Emilena, holding her close, but still loose enough that she wouldn't be uncomfortable.  
"Yeah...Sleep well, Emilena.  I'll talk to you in the morning."
He whispered softly.  As he lay there, he finally allowed himself to think back.  
"Heh...it's a funny thing.  All these times we've worked together...and I never realized it before, but...I fell a little in love with her each time...And now..."
He sighed softly, shutting his eyes and drifting off slowly to sleep...

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Sanjay zipped up his uniform when he was done. He noticed two huge men standing behind him.

"Can't you give a guy some privacy when he's taking a piss!" the Cobra snapped.

In response the two approached him. "The Purifiers would like to have a word with you."

"Yeah, here's my reply, f--- off." He then turned to slither away when he felt a sharp sting and he suddenly started to feel drowsy. Reaching behind him, he removed a dart.

One of the men bent over to pick up the incapacitated snake but Sanjay used the last of his strength to belt the man across the temple with his stolen bottle of vodka. The man grunted and then fell, unmoving, to the ground.

The last thing Sanjay heard was his bottle shattering as his grip loosened thanks to the drugs working on his body.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey, stop that!" Axel said, firmly but gently grabbing Lily's wrists to stop her scratching. "You're just going to hurt yourself. Look, we made a good start here. We know what your name is, even though the rest of the stuff on that poster was crap. And we know where you were a couple of days ago."

He gave her what he hoped was an encouraging smile and held her hand. "I know I haven't known you long, but I can tell how brave you are. Don't let something like this-", he indicated her tattoo, "-scare you. We'll get to the bottom of it. I swear."

Axel stopped. "You look exhausted, maybe you should get some sleep. Tomorrow, we'll head across the city and get some answers."

------------------------------

Marcus ran, panting. The wailing of the police sirens was still there, but much fainter. He was getting away, but it was getting much harder to move; his arm had gone numb, and his legs had started aching. Blood continued to drip from his fingers, spattering on the floor and forming a gruesome trail for the cops to follow. Goddamn him, it won't stop bleeding...

He turned left into a narrow passageway and knocked into a pair of dustbins, sending them crashing to the floor and almost falling over.

------------------------------

Gittsun looked at Marita curiously as they walked. "You know, you look awful familiar.  Have I seen you before? Maybe on...ow... Maybe on TV?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily didn't resist. "You're right...just, can you promise me we can trust Soren?" Her exhaustion was returning quickly as the adrenaline rush died down. Regardless of Axel's answer, she allowed herself to be led to the guest bedroom and lay down. In a few moments, she would be asleep.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian lay awake still, having barely been able to sleep at all.  Somehow, something about being close to Emilena like he was had been stirring memories.  Vague flashes of a past that had been taken from him.
"Why do I keep seeing these things?  It's like...being around Emilena is bringing something back...are these my memories?  I see...a family?  Is that my family?  Did I have a sister?  No...not a chance.  I was told that I was abandoned at that orphanage alone.  But...what if they lied?"
He wondered to himself, staring at the ceiling in the dark...

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." Axel sat next to Lily, watching her breath slow as she drifted into sleep.

He looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. 4:00AM. Axel knew it would be more polite to stay up and thank Soren again, but he felt completely wiped out. Just a few hours... He lightly brushed aside a lock of Lily's hair from her face, then settled down, between her and the door. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep almost immediately.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I dont think so'Marita said as they continued on down the alleyway. ' i prefer my privacy.. being on tv takes that away..' she olooked round, the temperature around them was dropping.. ' we need to keep going. neither rose nor i have much warm clothing on' marie said ' i'd like to find a store so i can buy a change of attire..
 We have to get Gittsun here to the hospital first.. hold on, i've got to put on a fresh round of bandages, hold him still' Marita took out the scissors from the first aid kit and cut away the blackened bandages, re-wrapping the wound with a fresh length of bandage. the bloody bandages dripped blood onto the ground, thats how thoroughly saturated they were.' rose picked them up and threw them into a nearby trash can.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Soren got out of the shower and dressed.

He headed to the kitchen to cook himself a meal of catfish sausage and hash browns. As he slowly savored his meal, he recalled that bent cop who tried to beat him up for no reason at all.

Sighing, he got up and adjusted the shotgun slung across his back. The faint chemical smell of the air wafted through the door. A quick adjustment and a scrap of metal shoved into the hinges kept the door from falling inwards. The now exposed pipes and wiring in his kitchen could be fixed later.

Sitting back down, he finished his meal and placed the plates in his dishwasher.

Seeing as he was wide awake and he wasn't open for another three hours, he headed to his office and decided to check his records.

As Soren looked over the spreadsheet, he scowled. In the weeks before his workshop was destroyed, there was a spate of people coming in with severely damaged augments but totally incongrous backgrounds. Like an office worker who had somehow had all five fingers on his light class 1 arm completely ripped off. Or a waitress who somehow managed to get every servo-wire in her class 1 hand torn out.

Usually, he saw damage like that to laborers sporting class 2 augments and who had a bad encounter with heavy machinery. Furthermore, now that he examined the pictures, the damage looked almost deliberate.

He scratched his head and continued looking through his records to find any other discrepencies.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.