The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Long time no see?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
BabidiKrakenGuard? Who the heck is that?  :blink:

T'as been quite some time since I've last visited! Been... Going through some rough times as of late, though I'll avoid detail.

How has everyone been! All trouble aside, I've been well.  :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Things have been going good for me.  Glad to have you back.  :wave

Always great when a member visits again, even if it's been a while.  Hope things get good for you soon.  Lots of new threads, and older threads, for you to look over and post to.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hiya! Welcome back with us! :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there! Nice to meet ya :lol:
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome back babidikrakenguard :)
I'm really glad you followed the invitation. It is great to see you back :yes

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Long time no see?

Oh yes, definitely! Glad to have you back, Babidi!

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! T'is good to see you all again! :D

And it is a pleasure to see new faces! I am BabidiKrakenGuard, at your service! :D

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's a pleasure to meet you!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Babidi, welcome back! :DD I was wondering what had become of you…

Lessee…this June I went to Arizona for a week to attend a workshop on bats. Then I went to California and hung out with FlipperBoidSkua, and finally the two of us went to Bracken Cave in Texas to see even more bats. (Here's
Here's the thread if you'd like to hear more.) That's the most exciting thing that's happened to me lately.

I don't suppose you've come bearing any new artwork, have you? :angel (I've fallen off my reviewing game pretty badly, but I'd still like to see it if you have any.)

Sorry to hear that times have been rough for you. :neutral It's great to see you back, though!

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen a lot of the threads you've started on this forum and I gotta say, it's a pleasure to meet the initiator (you), Babidi! :DD
Welcome back
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Somehow, Ruth, when I first saw your post, for a second I read "initiator" as "Irritator" (the name of a spinosaurid dinosaur). :p :wacko Doubly hilarious because babidikrakenguard's avatar is a spinosaur. :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, it's always good to see a familiar face on here. But, I'm not sure we've meet. If not, then it's a pleasure to meet you, and welcome back!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, I do recall your name indeed, no idea if you recall mine since my activity has not been great since a loooooooong time ago.

Anyways, welcome back to GoF! :DD .

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back babidi. good to see you again!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Aug 26 2013 on  10:02 AM
I've seen a lot of the threads you've started on this forum and I gotta say, it's a pleasure to meet the initiator (you), Babidi! :DD
Welcome back

Why thank you, Strut!

Strut!! How is your brother, Ozzy? Still out looking for those eggs?  :lol

Yup! You might have seen a lot of things by me; mostly in the captions section. I had loads of fun throwing in screenshots of those two Egg Stealers. I'm wondering if I should re-post some of them? :DD

Another character that I had a lot of fun posting caps of was the Horned King - the main antagonist of Walt Disney's 25th Animated Feature, The Black Cauldron.  :p

Quote from: Pangaea,Aug 26 2013 on  05:48 AM
Babidi, welcome back! :DD I was wondering what had become of you…

Lessee…this June I went to Arizona for a week to attend a workshop on bats. Then I went to California and hung out with FlipperBoidSkua, and finally the two of us went to Bracken Cave in Texas to see even more bats. (Here's
Here's the thread if you'd like to hear more.) That's the most exciting thing that's happened to me lately.

I don't suppose you've come bearing any new artwork, have you? :angel (I've fallen off my reviewing game pretty badly, but I'd still like to see it if you have any.)

Sorry to hear that times have been rough for you. :neutral It's great to see you back, though!

Pangy! Geez, how long has it been? You've still got Vampire-Spike as your avatar!  :DD

I know you told me about the critter, but I forgot what it was called. :DD

Indeed, I've made a few more pixelly thingies. I think I might make another thread to repost some of 'em. Same old same old; mostly sprites of the Horned King.

Although I have started up doing a few sprites of a particular video game character who shall remain nameless, for the time. He's kinda worked his way into my favorite characters list, along with all those other fiendish fiends...  :smile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Sep 11 2013 on  03:57 PM
Pangy! Geez, how long has it been? You've still got Vampire-Spike as your avatar!  :DD
I spontaneously cackled out loud when I read that comment. :lol I'd forgotten all about that in-joke.

I know you told me about the critter, but I forgot what it was called. :DD
It's a Lystrosaurus, a late Permian–early Triassic dicynodont that was a ubiquitous inhabitant of the supercontinent Pangaea. (I now have a short blurb in my signature to tell people what it is. ;))

Again, it's wonderful to see that you've returned. :smile

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Righto!

... Remind me not to try pronouncing that, because my tongue gets twisted in knots... :DD

Indeed! It feels good to be back! See familiar faces, and meet the new! :p
I feel bad about sorta... Fading off like that; I definitely had no intention on leaving, but things just sorta... Piled up on me. :unsure:

Trying to get all that off my mind... By posting PIXELS! :p

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Nice to meet you, babidikrakenguard, welcome back to the GOF  :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Sep 11 2013 on  04:43 PM
Righto!

... Remind me not to try pronouncing that, because my tongue gets twisted in knots... :DD
It's not that bad, as far as scientific names go: "LISS-troh-SORE-us". (Maybe I should think about adding the pronunciation to my signature… :unsure:)

I feel bad about sorta... Fading off like that; I definitely had no intention on leaving, but things just sorta... Piled up on me. :unsure:
Don't worry about it. To a lesser extent, that sort of thing happened to me, too; I was off the GOF for months at a time. And I don't have the excuse of real life making it hard to find time for the forum; I was just in a rut.

Trying to get all that off my mind... By posting PIXELS! :p
Oooooh…pixels! :DD