The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A World so Far but so close

Threehorn · 1242 · 68526

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Latias grow fearful of the creature that proded her she instantly in defence created a mental defence that she hopped would not be entered she didn't like who enters her mind it was hers and no one should see her mind at any point she would mentally burn out then die then let anyone read it

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail frowned. "Whoever or whatever that creature is, it probably didn't like having its mind read. Most creatures don't. If I could do magic..' He looked at his paws. He Put out his left paw and focused a green orb of light appeared. He smiled broadly. "i see. i can still do magic, I just can't teleport. Let me make contact again. This time he felt a mental barrier, a strong one. Stripetail focused and the barrier vanished. He felt a spasm of great fear. "Relax" hE said mentally. i'm not going to harm you" He said calmly. "Forgive me for entering your mind, I know many creatures are very protective of thier inner thoughts. I know you have been though much over the last few days, you have my sympathy. I too am stranded on this strange world, with no idea how to return home. I know you can contact me, I will waiy for your reply. He Broke off and left the creatures mind. Stripetail sensed the creature'srelief and confusion. the creature was probably considering whether to respond, whether it was dealing with a friend or foe...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias refused "Get out of my mind! I don't know what you are if you don't I will kill myself then let you enter!" she fouced hard and Stripetail was blasted off his feet from a powerful light that came from her eyes.

Littlefoot and his Grandparents saw her eyes glow brightly then went back to normal she fell on her torso breathing heavily "There... is something... something I don't like... he try to read my mind... beware of it..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail got up From the blast. I'm guessing it's not going to be .. suddenly he felt the creature enter his mind. it was angry. 'Will trying to harm me asuge your anger creature? He said calmly. "Threatening to kill yourself is not a good thing. you'll never get home that way. he felt the anger abate slightly. Then the creature spoke in his mind
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"In my world our minds our own and we leave it at that! respect it! I don't want you to read my mind! creature that I run from will feel for mental talks and attacks. I don't like using this type of power I like to live a fun fill life! you ruin it entering my mind I sense inner feelings it what I am I can sense from a long way away it just what kind of creature I am leave me be! leave me alone! your just as bad as the evil creature!" Latias said mentally back and closed her mind off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail paused after Latias broke off. Well that was a scolding and no mistake' He said as he continued moving. The Path Wound higher the trees parted and he saw a cave ahead in the side of a hill. he reached the cave with little difficulty. As he entered the cave he felt a cool breeze wafting in from an opening somewhere in the cave. there were pools of water on the floor of the cave, Stripetail spalshed through them as he made his way through the cave.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias looks at Littlefoot and his grandparents as she raised up again "DOn't worry what I said it was something I saw in my past it kind of scared me remembering it" she said to them with a smile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The longnecks look among each other with confused and worried looks.

Littlefoot steps closer.  "Are you sure you'll be ok?" he asks.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes I will be fine... if you expercised what I have expercised for a bit of my life you'd have some sharp flash backs" Latias said to Littlefoot. "I am fine now... well back to my question did you enjoy the sight sharing?" she asked with a smile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It was amazing!" Littlefoot answered, excited.  "It was like we were flying, but far higher than any flyer we know!  Do you see all of that often, Latias?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Once I saw feather... I saw the whole world sight sharing with my brother when he died keeping safe the home we lived at... Latios let me see what he saw before his soul became a orb that protects the land from anymore dangers... the whole world the whole round world... the planet small blue filled with mostly water and land" Latias said to them remembering the image she saw from the sharing sights with her dying brother.

"A sight that not I can forget" Latias said to Littlefoot "My, your and every world is so small to the millions of worlds around each of those stars... I can believe that there is more then mets the eyes... the heart sees more understand more then the eyes" Latias spoke with words of care looking up at the sky

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail made his way through the cacve, following breeze, which gradually gor stronger. "this isn't a cave at all, it's a tunnel" he thought. "Why would the breeze be getting stronger if this was merely a cave. The darkness became more and more stark and he finally pulled out his staff, which began to glow faintly, enough to let him see in front of him. he moved forward in the direction the breeze was coming from, and he finally saw a small opening. he extinguished his staff, and put it away as he reached the opening.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As he walked he didn't know or sense he was being watched by tiny little dinosaurs hiding from him not sure what to make out of what they was seeing before their eyes a creature of prey or friendly leaf eater.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail reached the opening, then he felt himself being grabbed by dizens of little clawws. 'get the Sharptooth" He heard a sqeaky little voice cry. A tiny dinosaur popped out in front of him, and several more were streaming over him. grabbing at him and trying  to hold him down. He was bigger than the small dinosaurs but they were numerous, and he wasn't sure if they were friendly or not.he jerked his staff free and smote the ground hard, causing the tiny dinosaurs on his right arm to fly backwards. With his paw free he he grabbed one small dinosaur after another and tossed them off him. "stop this!" he roared. "I don't evenknow what a sharptooth is,so hhow can I be one?" one of the dinosaurs he had flung off spoke up. "Be quiet , shgarptooth! You can't fool us!' Stripetail's patience was wearing thin, and he ewas not someone you wanted to anger. his eyes flashed, and the small creatures swarming over him cried in pain and scrambled off him and into the caves. He seized one of them before he could escape. "Oh no you don't!" he snarled. "I want answers, little one, and you're going to provide them for me. i am not a sharptooth, I am a squirell" what's a squirrell? the dinosaur asked, clearly scared.  Stripetail looked at him oddly. "you don't know what a squirrell is?..." He paused and then it hit him. 'wherever this place is, there aren't any squirrells here.' he thought.  "what are you?' he asked. "me tinysaur" the creature replied. "you're a dinosaur?' Stripetail said in surprise. "no, me longneck' the creature explained. You call call me Bigneck" the tinysaur squaked. "alright, Bigneck, i'm not going to hurt you. But I need a guide to find my way through this place." Stripetail said. putting Bigneck on his shoulder. "i'm putting you up here so you can see ahead. Bigneck looked around nervously, he was now (to him ) high off the ground, and he clung to Stripetail's shoulder. "great Valley is that way" he pointed forward. "thank you Bigneck. Perhaps someone there can give me directionms. Oh, and I'm Lord Stripetail.but you can call be Stripetail or Stripe for short." With Bigneck in tow, Stripetail began the decent into the great Valley.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Big Daddy was coming back to the cave after talking to Mr Threehorn saw Bigneck on Stripetail's shoulder "Well who is this big one you found? I never seen a fluffy creature like that before... well Bigneck... care to explain?" Stripetail got a sense that this one Big Daddy was the leader of the tiny dinosaurs

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It long story..'Bigneck said.  'me and others see strange light in cave, and then we saw him" he pointed to Stripetail. "We thought he was strange sort of sharptooth, so we we tried to surprise him and scare him away, but he too big and strong for us. Me really scared big Daddy, but he  put me up high and didn't hurt me. Me feel safe up here' Bigneck admitted. "it warm ans soft."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It I and others" Big Daddy corrected him "But what are you suppose to be and where are you from?" Big Daddy looked right at Stripetail from below

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Big Daddy looked at him with a wise eye that he wanted a answer to a question he asked for since he got a idea instantly looking at Stripetail that he wasn't from anywhere near the Great Valley that he found to be home.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am Lord stripetail, but you can call me simply Stripetail" Stripetail said. I am not from here or anywhere near here. I live inn a place called Aestorica"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Big Daddy laughs "Never heard of the place, like something from a story that just been made up" Big Daddy said to him "If any harm comes to Bigneck you'd have me to answer to. I am like a father to all the tiny longnecks... now I'll be off I have to see if Lizzy is ok" Big Daddy said talking about his child.