The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Deadlist Catch

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Who here watch the show? Well I do. I think it is a good show. They are right in saying it is the worlds deadliest job. There is ice to worry about, there's falling overboard, there's a lot of things to worry about in the job.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
How much of it is Hollywood?  I don't think cameramen would be able to stand up in those situations without falling over themselves, or getting screamed at to get out of the way.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is all real. It is on the discovery channel if you want to watch it. Yes cameramen are able to stand up in the conditions and they pretty much stay out of the way. Also a rookie captin was given comand of the crab boat Maverick this season. He's been doing pretty good so far. Note the rookie captin was a deckhand on the Maverick in the last season.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The next season start tomorrow night at 9:00pm!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, this is a cool program.  However, I'll keep playing it safe and go crabbing from the pier :lol.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I might go there for a job on a processer. I just love it when the captians pull pranks on other captians.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can't wait to see the look on cap Phil's face when they haul up the truck the time bandint brought to attach to Phil's crab pot. it's funny when the captins pull pranks on one another.

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I saw that truck prank on a trailer for the new series, its one of my favorite shows