The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Batman v Superman

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
So before treating myself to watching The Force Awakens, I had to force myself to sit through Batman V Superman to see if there was anything remotely good about it and to finally say my thoughts on the movie in full.

I still stick to my word that Batman V Superman was made too soon. THAT, and the movie is too much of dark and gritty to be either entertaining or have a cast of relatable characters. Supes and Bats were too dour in compared to their usual selves, Wonder Woman was shoehorned in, Doomsday was wasted potential, and the music used throughout much of the movie did nothing but give bleak undertones and overtones to the point the final fight was boring because A: the music made it look like an impossible fight to win so as to give up, and B: neither of the three Superheroes are anybody I can truly relate to in contrast to their older incarnations from animated films or TV series.

How bad do I think it is overall? DIDYOUEVENCARETOTRY?!?!/10
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.