The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Favorite Episodes and parts.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Everybody should have there Favorite Episode from whatever we watch right? This is a good opportunity to share it with me and everybody else.  I got many favorites but for now I'll give out one.

An Episode from the Animaniacs where Skippy thought Bumbi's Mom was Dead ( :lol boy that was hilarious) It was called "Bumbi the Dearest Dear".

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, for starters, the final story arc of Kamen Rider Kiva was a favorite of mine. It did a very good of keeping most of the major characters involved. The series of battles against the Fangire King, Bishop, and the resurrected fangires was awesome. It also cemented my liking for some of the characters, particularly Taiga who tries so hard to seem like a viscious jerk, but is actually a rather kind person.

Sorry for posting something that no one here has any idea what I'm talking about, but I can't pass up the oppurtunity to talk about my favorite TV series, even when no one is likely to pay attention.  :lol

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One of my favorite episodes of Dogfights! was the Sinking of the Bismarck from season 2.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Simpsons

One of my favorite episodes is the one with Mel Gibson. I thought Homer's ideas for revising Mr. Smith Goes to Washington were great. And the whole golf cart riding on a land mine scene was brilliant.