The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for Lion King RP.

brekclub85 · 169 · 12591

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i won't do that unless i feel it is warranted, and to date i rarely delete posts, and almost never without a good reason, such as a retcon or something like that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 19 2011 on  11:55 PM
yes but lets not have it overwhelm the main plot,, though..
Exactly why I decided to write this sub-plot's conclusion as soon as I could.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright rocky, your last post wasa rather confusing
 you should focus much less on damon and more on makiala . why would suimba leave his family outside yunas kingdom or kill Damon? Neother of those things make sense..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, I kinda agree, I think we need to let the other characters be able to do things unrelated to Damon.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
yeah, sorry everyone, my bad. so who's gonna delete this.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll just work with it I guess.. just remember to focus on other characters.. otherwise, we'll leave Damon alone one of these times..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Honestly, with the way damon is acting we should have some of the other chars just get annoyed by him...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could definitely work..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice job rocky...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, Also I was thinking of this as an Idea, maybe later after the " Meeting" with King Yuna, I could bring Timon's Uncle max in and kind of have him, timon, Ma, and the other meerkats be kind of like an Armt corp of enginers/ spys  for the pride landers, and before Simba's pride takes back what was stolen from them, Uncle max would give a kind Patton-like speech, also who's controling Nala?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll control Nala..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, if she was avalabile, I would've like to play as her. Also I was thinking That King Yuna could be depicted as a old lion past his prime with failing health, and also the greif of losing his only child turned him into a isolationistic, opressive/repressive tyrant who turned the lioness's into a sort of secret police. Also they have orders to kill Damon on sight, but Simba says he;s under his royal protection. They allow only the royal family to enter and they are taken to see King Yuna to resolve this mater. They led there by the captain of Yuna's 'prideguard' (the secret police) who is a lion, unrelated to Yuna. He explains that after Scar took over, Yuna's land was flooded by massive ammounts of refugee herds, this created Over population, which led to starvation, which prompted Yuna to order almost constant hunt after hunt to thin the out the refugee's who refused to leave. This lead to more dead meat than could be eaten, and disease soon spread due to the spoiled meat, and Yuna lost his mate to disease

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Frankly I don't think that would work. if that was the case then simba would soon look to find help elsewhere, they'd just pass on thrpugh his lands or go around them. Having him be almost as bad as Scar wouldn'rt help matters..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ok, how about have him start out ordering Damon to be killed until simba tells him Damon is his grandson, he first demands proof, then Damon's mother appears as a ghost, confirms that, and Yuna begs for damon to forgive him, Damon agree's if Simba's pride is given asylum and aid.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No.. he can be suspicious of Damon, but will allow the pride to stay in his kingdom..Yuna is at heart a good lion..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, but could I still have him demand proof of his clam to being his grandson, have damons mother Appear before him, yuna begs for forgiveness. Also how about have that Leo killed Yuna's mate (and the cubs she was carring) while kidnaping Zuri. and have it where Yuna rarley left the den after Damon confessed to him that day about killing Zuri, spending most of his time grieving.  also having his most trusted adviser running the kingdom.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that far too neat imno.. it'll have to be done differentkly.. he coulddemand proof of damon's bloodline sure, my having his mothers ghost appear, as if on demand is not a good idea..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well how could he get proof, get a blood test or something, a test of character, physical, what? Besides, we could do the cloud thing mufasa did. or have character witnesses, like simba, kovu, kopa, kiara. vitani, ect. you know, eyewitnesses who saw his mom and siblings appear as ghosts back in that cave.