The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for Lion King RP.

brekclub85 · 169 · 12590

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the only way for him to prove it is by proving his worth to YUNa. having ghosts appeare , on cue, really wouldn't work
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats up to you,.. diooing a good deed, or acting in a manner benefiting a royal cub.. are options..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well how about I leave that up to you nick.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
actually rocky would be his heir since his daughter was Damon's mother..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Also I'll heading to DC tomorrow and won't be back until Monday. so my characters will have to be put on hold.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Apr 14 2011 on  06:42 PM
actually rocky would be his heir since his daughter was Damon's mother..
Ok, here's a Idea. When they reach the kingdom, the pride is met by The royal guard, the captain of said guard is a male lion named Jabari. Under the orders of the Major-domo, a lion named taka, who also claimed he was Yuna when he 'sentenced' Damon to exile. The real Yuna and his mate, Upendi greive for their daughter. They had no more children because they can't. Yuna and his mate rarely leave the Den, and so they are basicly figure heads while Taka rules, and they don't get involve until Simba talks to Yuna and Upendi. They snap out of their depression and after seeing what Taka is about to do to Damon, they stop Taka, however Taka gets Damon to confess that he killed Zuri. Taka then tries to kill Damon, but Yuna tries to stop him. Taka is younger than Yuna, so he has the advantage. Just before Taka kills Yuna, Damon bites Taka in the tail, then hangs on with his mouth for dear life. Taka manages to kick damon to the ground, knocking him out. However Taka is forced to flee.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Part two..

Nutari revives Damon, with Yuna and Upendi both convinced Damon is their grandson. Yuna gives aid to Simba, he also starts to teach Damon all ropes about being a king ( like how Mufasa did with simba).
I was also thinking that Damon could be reluctent to accept this role, both because he is afraid of having to leave Simba's pride, and because he doesn't feel he is worthy to be a prince.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't think that's a bad idea Rocky, but, as I've said before, try not to make the plot so revolved around Damon, ok?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i agree. it shouldn't all be about damon, after all, hes just a cub.. the story ultimately is about simba and his pride, not this cub that they happen to meet along the way.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well we'll have something happen once they reach Yuna's lands..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have to agree with Nick, Rocky. You are giving Damon way too big of a role, no offense.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no it isn't.  we're still playing in it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ok, so do all our characters just go to sleep and then finish their jouney the following evening or afternoon?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I know it sounds like I'm repeating myself here, but I just have to be frank, Rocky.

This story is not about Damon.

I'm not trying to be mean, but you've given Damon way too big of a role and shifted the focus of the story entirely. With Damon, you haven't made a character that fits into the plot, but a plot that fits into the character.

Damon is supposed to be a cub. A mere cub. Yet every lion in the nearby pride of Yuna is obsessed with killing him. That's just ridiculous.

And another thing: We already had an established antagonist, yet you haven't addressed that at all in your posts.

And finally, you had an entire plot planned ahead, that seems. It was entirely-Damon based, and gave no room for any of the canon chars (besides Simba) or other OCs to do anything. Really, Damon is diving into "Mary Sue" territory.

Like nick said in the all dogs topic, I believe you are a good rper, but you need to rethink how big your characters' roles are and how the plot should go.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brek is right. there are several characters in this rp, who are more important to the Story than Damon is. Simba, Kopa, Vitani, kiara and Kovu, just to name 5. each of these characters has to be involved in the story in some way shape or form.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, here's some idea's.

Kopa and Vitani define their Relationship more. take a small break from the Main story to follow Timon's Progress as he heads to make sure his Colony is safe, and enduring the buzzard boyz rapping. Kovu worring about being a good father, Simba wonders if he did the right thing in regards to leaving the pridelands.The Panther's take over the pride lands only to find them empty. They arrive at Yuna's kingdom, ask for help, but get turned away at first, then a heart to heart talk with Simba, Yuna and his mate agree to help and they start to make plans. Also Damon learns most of these fears of his were all in his head, that no one in yuna's pride wants to kill him (Except the vizer, who maniplated it so if a heir was not produced, he'd get the throne) The Buzzard boys meet up and tell Simba Timon and the other meerkats are awaiting orders to do their part. Massive lion vs Panther battle. Kopa, Simba, Yuna and Kovu fight the leader of the panthers and kill him.