The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for Lion King RP.

brekclub85 · 169 · 12580

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, I'm in this too. And so is Mirumoto Kenjiro

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have 4 members right now..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
ok, so are we gonna do any fast forwarding to when they get to Yuna' s kingdom.?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
not right now...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure you can..thats not a problem
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hope it's OK I bring in Two more OC' s

Name: Malaika (Swahili for angel.)

Animal: Black Lion

Description:
Malaika

Personality: Shy, sweet, fun loving, nervous.

Likes: Flowers, playing games, making friends, romantic Atmosphere' s.

Dislikes: Being alone, Boredom, the dark, Lions that look like Leo. (Sorry Kovu).

Family: Her entire family is dead

Bio: Malaika' s Pride was the royal family of one of the Neighboring kingdoms.  However this kingdom fell on hard times and they were forced to leave. Unable to find a new permanent home, they were forced to become Nomadic. Over time, they're numbers dwindled to half a dozen.

That's when they encountered Leo, Who slaughtered them and ate them, only Malaika survived, but she was Traumatized.

OC number two

Name: Leo Aka- Leo the Cannibal

Animal: Lion

Description: Looks like Scar, only with Blood red eyes and bigger build than his great grand father Mohatu

Personality: Sadistic, cold hearted, vengeful, merciless, hateful. Sociopath cannibal.  

Likes: Killing Prides, Eating other lions, Making others suffer, scheming,  

Dislikes: Pride' s, weaklings, Simba' s pride.

Family:

Scar: Father, Deceased

Zira: Mother, Deceased

Nuka: brother, Deceased

Kovu: Half-Brother

Mufasa: Uncle deceased

Simba: Cousin

Kopa: Great Nephew

Kiara: Great Niece

Nala: Cousin-In-law

Sarabi: Aunt

Vitani: Half-Sister

Damon: Son, Abandoned

Bio: Leo is Scar's biological son( I know Kovu is scars heir, but I doubt he's scars son, since that would make him related to kiara.), Skar had mated with Zira. Leo fled as soon as he had seen simba was alive. Leo was also part of the group that (Tried) to kill Kopa. He left the outsiders shortly after that.

Leo later attacked and forced a Lioness to bear his cubs. when she could no longer have cubs and when he felt they were old, he beat her to within an inch of her life, then forced his cubs to eat her alive. Leo then weeded out the weakest ones by throwing each of them into a river. Only Damon, the black lion cub survived. Leo then forced Damon to eat his dying siblings. Leo began abusively instilling his teachings into the cub. first he marked him as his own father had, with a scar on his left eye. Any sign of weakness was punished by beatings. When Damon was old enough by his father's standards, he abandoned him.

Shortly after this he Slaughtered the remnants of Malaika' pride, but Malaika survived.

Leo views prides as weak and seeks to kill as many as he can, He also wants to father a new type of lions who share his view on Prides and strength.

I'm going to bring in Malaika now, but Leo later. Also are the Hyena's allied with the Jaguars? Also is Sarabi available.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sarabi is dead, she likely died some time after Simba took over.Makaila is fine, however Leo has to be more different from scar imo. Besides a lone lion will not be able to defeat an entire pride..strength in numbers and all that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, mind if I join in on this one? I've been thinking about joining for a long time now and finally decided to. I love the Lion King, and this seems like a really cool RP.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure you are welcome to join. well Simba and his pride have fled the Pridelands ahead of a jaguar invasion and are trying to find help from the neighboring Kingdoms.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Another thing Rioocky, is you'll have to explain how the buzzards know Kopa. your current post is a bit confusaing as Kopa has very little memory of his cubhood with the pride..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 2 2011 on  11:08 AM
Sarabi is dead, she likely died some time after Simba took over.Makaila is fine, however Leo has to be more different from scar imo. Besides a lone lion will not be able to defeat an entire pride..strength in numbers and all that..
well he waited till they were tired, hungry and weak. and it was a small pride too. also if sarabi is dead, how come I saw her name on the character list? also as for Leo's appearance, he has red eyes as oppose to green. Also he is a cannibal lion.  as for the buzzards, I already took care of that.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well simbas pride is much larger than the remanants of Makailas pride, also Leo should be a bt younger than Simba..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ok, so my character is still a work in progress, but this is what I have so far.

Name: Straff (Trying a different name)

Animal: Cheetah

Description: Straff (Ignore the Beast Mode text, the image is what's important)

Age: He'd be about a teenager in human years, if that helps at all

Personality: Friendly, compassionate, outgoing, helpful, respectful

Dislikes: Violence, hatred, just about anything evil

Bio: Straff lost his parents to illness when he was a cub, but his uncle took him in and raised him like a son. As he grew older, Straff managed to heal from the tragedy of losing his parents, much to his uncle's surprise. He understood that it was part of the Great Circle of Life, and that one day he would be reunited with his parents. Straff and his uncle now travel out through the world to see where life takes them.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Leo's also big for his age, which is about the same as Nuka would be if he were still alive.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice start LBTfan.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No Rocky, the Hyenas are not allied with the jaguars in fact the Jaguars helsd them prisoner in the Graveyard befotre they escaped along with Vitani's adopted cubs.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
so I'm thinking potential allies along the lines of enemy of my enemy is my ally.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yep. kopa has promised them that they will be allowed to live in the Pridelands once he takes over as king.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, and I wonder how Simba and the others will react to see Damon eating a dead lioness?